Chapter 10: Mysteriously Overprotective

*Before I start would you guys like it, if I did a chracter ask? Yay or Nah*

"Stuck up bitches, suck my dick. Enough said."

-Michael

Luke's pov

I waited for Demi to hit me, and then it happened. She already had a tight grip on my shirt, and she slammed her fist into my chest. Demi raised her arm again to punch me, but Ashton was there, looking so harmless.

"Leave him alone! He's your brother! Why are you doing this Demi?"

Demi glared at Ashton.

"Ashtray, fuck off! This doesn't concern you! He is the reason my boyfriend has been avoiding me!"

"No he's not! Please let hi-" Demi shoved Ashton off the stairs, and he crashed into the ground. Blood trickled from his elbow, his glasses had fallen off, and a few tears trickled down his face.

Horror. That's all I felt. She just hurt Ashton!

That's when the car door slammed, and Michael marched up the stairs, fast. He ripped me away from Demi, and he was red.

That's not good.

"Fucking touch him again I dare you! You don't touch him! You don't touch Luke!"

"Who do you think you are?" she spat.

"I think I am the one that's gonna kick your flat ass, if you don't fuck off!"

"Why should I be afraid of you? Your hair looks like some unicorns barfed on it."

"And your face looks like something I poop out from my asshole, but you don't hear me complaining."

I saw Calum struggling not to laugh.

Demi shoved Michael, but he gripped her shoulders, and pushed her right into our front door.

"I don't fight girls. Even though you shouldn't be classified as a girl. Your more of a Ogar. However, since god made you a girl, I won't hurt you, but touch any of them, and you'll wish you were never born!"

The color drained from Demi's face, but she strutted over to Calum, tripping a bit.

"You! You, little traitor! You lied, all you did was trick me! I hate you! Now, come with me! I am riding you, if you want my fucking forgiveness."

Calum stood up, and went over to me.

"These three, Michael, Ashton and Luke, are my friends. My best friends actually."

"What! Those losers! Look, you have me! I am the best thing to ever happen to you!"

"No stop! Okay! You aren't the boss of me! You know what you are? A whore, a slut, and a bitch. So you can get the fuck out of my face, shove your own wrinkly ass fingers up your butthole, cause that's the only sexual action you are gonna be getting! You are a monster! We are through!"

This broke my heart.

Demi stood there, frozen.

"Demi. Are you okay? Do you want me to run you a bath? I could clean your room!"

Demi turned to me, then tackled me to the ground.

She attacked my body in punches, and kicks, as I shielded my body. Calum picked her up by the waist.

"This is all your fault Luke! I'll get my revenge! You'll see!"

I didn't say a word as Demi entered our house, slamming the door.