Chapter 34: What Have You Done?

(IM BAAAAK)

"I feel like I am getting better, but also getting worse."

-Luke

Luke's pov

I tossed and turned, and pushed the covers off me.

"Calum? I'm too warm again."

Nothing. No response.

"Callie?"

I opened my eyes, and was still surrounded by darkness.

I looked over at the clock, and saw that it was 1:00 am. Where the hell could he be?

Grumbling, I got out of the bed, and put on his sweatshirt, and made my way out the door slowly.

That's when I saw it.

Calum and Demi making out. Right in the kitchen.

No.

No!

No!

He said he wouldn't leave me! He wouldn't do this! Was Demi forcing him to do it?

I mean I have read a couple fanfics where that was the case.

But in the corner of my eye, I saw Calum grip Demi's shoulder tighter, and she pulled him in.

"CALUM HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! HOW COULD YOU! I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME, BUT NOT SO SOON!"

I bolted out of the door, and slammed it behind me, and the tears started rushing down.

This couldn't be happening.

Calum's pov(before Luke got downstairs)

I kissed Luke's cheek, and made my way downstairs. He had grown so much, been through so much, and I had a feeling like all the suffering was almost over.

My old Luke is actually coming back.

And he's gonna be here to stay.

This was the best day of my life.

Then me and him could move to America and get marr-

I mean....

Suddenly, there was a knock on my front door, and I opened it, and there Demi stood.

"Hey Calum," she said.

She had on red lipstick, a tight dress, stockings, and high black heels. Her hair was wavy too, and she had applied a fuckload of eyeshadow. It was quite disgusting.

"Umm... hey Demi. You do realize its really early right?"

"Oh I know baby. I came to see you."

She dragged her finger across my chin, and pulled me in close, but I pushed her off.

"Demi, I don't like you. I honestly still hate your  guts , and probably always will. You have a baby now. You have your own life. Go live it. Mine is with Luke. Got it?"

"No, Calum. Luke will never love you! He's asexual, and I know you can't live a life without sex. Come back and be with me. Luke is worthless. He'll probably kill himself soon, then you can be little Samuel's father. Wouldn't you like that?"

"Demi, this is fucking creepy! Fuck off! You witch!"

I tried slamming the door in her face, but she yanked me by my shirt, and took me to the kitchen.

For a girl who just gave birth, she was incredibly strong! I needed to work out more.

She smashed her lips onto mine, and I hated it. She tasted like beer. Her tongue was down my throat, and I felt like puking. I tried pushing her off, or kicking her, but she was hella strong, and was sitting on my legs.