Chapter 17: Arcade time!!

THE VIDEO IS ONE I MADE ABOUT CAKE!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER, I'LL POST THE MASHTON ONE!!!

"I'm just gonna be blunt here. I have dreams about Luke sucking my dick."

-Calum

Luke's pov

I'm a little.. concerned.

About Calum.

Its been a whole week, and its Saturday again. However, back to Calum.

Calum has been a little... touchy? He's kissed me a lot of times, hugged me, cuddled me, yelled at a guy who was checking me out, gives me piggyback rides everywhere(even to the toilet), and he even feeds me sometimes! I'm kind of scared.

I yawned, blinking really fast. Calum was spooning me, and I struggled to get away, but he just held on tighter. Well, at least Mashton have been better.

Ashton actually stayed the night at Michael's, and the two went to see a movie together! Of course Calum and I spied on them.

I mean, who wouldn't?

I struggled to get out of Calum's grip, but this boy was not letting go.

"Mmm Luke," Calum moaned.

Okay.

This was fucking weird.

Calum started kissing my neck, then nibbled on a certain part, and I did a manly(girly) scream.

Calum jolted awake.

"Luke? What's wrong? Who hurt you?"

"No one! You were spooning me, then wouldn't let me go, then you kissed my neck, and nibbled on a certain part, and I freaked. Calum, seriously, you've been really touchy this week! Hell, you even moaned my name! What in the name of Mashton is wrong with you!"

"I um.. Lik-Like, I like pancakes!" He laughed nervously.

"Okay. We can have some if you want. I'm gonna go take a shower."

Calum's pov

Dammit! He was noticing, and I can't believe I had a naughty dream about Luke, while I was spooning him! He probably hates me now.

"Calum, you fucked up now!" I whisper-shouted.

I pulled at my hair, and laid down in bed again. Hiding that I liked Luke was hard. I mean he was just so beautiful, and sometimes, I guess, I got a little ahead of myself.

This was so frustrating!

Calum you need to stop! He's asexual! You can't like an asexual dude!

"But he's so amazing! How could someone not like him?"

You are just gonna get your heart broken! He doesn't date, and won't date you!

"You're just my subconscious, what do you know!"

"Calum, why the hell are you yelling at yourself?" Luke asked.

He had a towel around his waist, and his hair was wet. God, he looked sexy. Isn't it illegal to be that sexy?

He then walked over to the other side of the bed, and began putting on his clothes.

Dat flat ass.

I'd tap that.

Bad Calum! VERY BAD CALUM!! The only thing your gonna be tapping is the rewind button on your life, when he doesn't like you back!