Chapter 13: Mashton Vs. Cake

(THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS PERF)

"Sometimes I wonder how I haven't died yet from what my friends make me do. Honestly, how am I still even alive after that ants in my pants incident?"

-Ashton

Luke's pov

I awoke to someone spooning me, and realized it was Calum. I was a little taller than him, so why wasn't I the big spoon!

The fuck am I talking about?

"Calum! Get off of me you fucking weirdo!"

"Never! You feel like a little teddy bear."

"Yeah, and this teddy bear is about to claw your fucking eyes off!"

"No, be a nice bear!"

"Bitch, I am Freddy, I'll stuff you into a suit."

"Can it be yours? Then we could be even closer!"

I rolled my eyes, and just decided to stay like this, until there was a knock on my door. Calum reluctantly shuffled away from me, and crept into my closet.

I slowly got up, and opened the door. Demi was there, a bottle of vodka in her hand, and she had a smirk on her face.

"Me, mom and dad are going out. They said you better stay your ass here, or dad will make sure he spanks you extra hard."

"Okay!" I said, still happy.

Demi took a large gulp of her vodka, and she stumbled a bit.

"Go easy on the drinks Demi. Last time you got drunk, you thought you were a stripper for ducks."

"Shut the hell up! You aren't the boss of me, and I can do whatever the hell I want!" she said, her words slurred.

"The pills are in the cabinets downstairs," I responded, not caring what she said. She was gonna have a bad headache after this, I just knew.

I closed the door, and Calum leaped onto my back.

"Gahh, no death, death is coming again! Help!"

"You are so dramatic! And I texted Ashton and Michael, they're coming, because I have an idea! You aren't staying in this hell hole all day, we are actually gonna go outside!"

"No, I am allergic to the sun, and the outside!"

"Well, you'll have to deal with it!"

I fell back onto my water bed, and closed my eyes, just thinking of yesterday's events. I remembered last night, but good thing Calum seemed not to. Last night, I had cursed at Calum, as he tried hugging me. I freaked out, until my body just went limp.

That was a side of me, that I wanted to keep hidden forever.

There was tapping on my window, then the roar of the car. Looks like my family just left, and that Mashton had arrived.

I opened the window, and they climbed in, their hips touching briefly, and they giggled in sync.

"You know yesterday they even hugged, and Michael saved Ashton from nearly flying through a window," Calum whispered.

"Fuck, I miss everything good!"

"Calum, why did you want us here again?" Michael asked, trying on a cowboy hat.

"He's gonna need that hat, for when he's riding Ashton's dick," Calum whispered to me. I chuckled, then forced Calum to tell his little plan.

"So, I think its time, we all just have a free day, even though we have those quite a lot! This time, is a challenge!"