PART THREE;Chapter 20: I have no words

(PART THREE WHOOP WHOOP! I mean, the feelulance has been a needed thing for all chapters, so this is chapter you have all been waiting for, that this all has lead up to, but its not over yet. You also might end up hating Michael and Ashton towards the end of part three, but let's just be happy for now)

"That moment when you realize, you've always been a mashton shipper, but never realized it."

-Ashton and Michael

Luke's pov

"Big big booty, cause you gotta big booty," I said, as we walked into school.

"Long ass back, you gotta long ass back."

"Calum, Luke, shut the fuck up!" Michael yelled. Ashton giggled, and went closer to Michael. Something was up with those two, but I didn't say anything.

I mean do I really wanna question the mashton?

Nope.

Not at all.

I held Calum's hand, as I was on his back. I didn't know what we were honestly.

We were more than  friends , but not exactly boyfriends yet. Is they're a name for that? They're should be, cause god knows I'm confused af. Abigail was approaching, fixing her hair, her heels clicking.

"Luke, I am about to do something. Say a word, and you will regret it, and I'll shove a knife up your ass."

"Ha, I dare you to try that while Calum is with me. This bitch is so possessive, and protective, try me."

Calum glared at Michael, and made fake little horns with his fingers.

"Just shush ok? please?"

"No promises."

Michael walked up to Abigail.

"Hey babe! I've missed you!" She said, but I could see the fakeness in that smile.

"Hey Abigail. listen, I love you and all, but I don't think this is working out. We should see other people."

She giggled. "I was thinking the same thing. I met this girl named Ana, and she's mighty beautiful. Looks like we both found someone right?"

Her eyes flickered over to Ashton, then she turned to me and Calum.

"Well Lukey, and Callie, I guess this is goodbye! It was fun hanging with you guys!"

"Bye basic bitch! You beard! Adios! Ciao! Bye! Leave, get the fuck out of my life, go suck some pussy, suck my ass!" I screamed.

Abigail's mouth turned into a frown.

"Lukey, why are you always so mean to me?"

"Cause Mashton! Now go away!"

"Love you too Lukey!" She walked away, meeting Ana, and kissing her.

"You had one job Luke. And it was to be quiet," Michael said, angrily.

"Me be quiet? You're funny.

*****

We were finally going home, and I was so happy.

"I feel like a proud father! I mean Michael broke up with Abibitch, she still found a girl, and Mashton can fuck now!"