Chapter 32: Shit gets real

(So, the first part of this chapter is Mashton drama, then the next half is a little Cake fluff. I think its important to do this, so you guys see how everyone else is being affected. I am gonna try to make today a double update day. This weekend, lots of stuff is happening that you guys will love, and chapter 35, is when the really bad thing happens. Song for chapter is: Spaces by one direction The song is for Mashton.)

Ashton's pov

*2 weeks later*

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too!"

"Suck a dick!"

"I bet you would want that huh!"

"You are the worst boyfriend ever!" I screamed.

Michael stormed away upstairs, and slammed his bedroom door. I plopped down on the couch.

This is all we did now. Just fought, and had angry sex.

I can't take much more of this.

Michael's mum just kinda leaves when we fight.

I can see why.

Where did it all go wrong?

I fucking love Michael! He is my life! But now its a constant fight.

Who did what. He pushed me, no I top, and the fact that he slapped me.

We were reaching a breaking point, and reaching it fast.

"Ashton! Idiot! I fucking said, to make my bed! Because you sleep like a bear! You can't do anything right!"

"And you are horrible during sex! I'd rather fuck Demi, then your ratchet ass!"

Michael bolted down the stairs, fists clenched, and he was walking towards me.

"I hate you! You are the reason why Luke is sad! He wants to kill himself! End his life! And its because of you Ashton! You just had to tell his secret!"

"Hey! Don't blame all of this on me! You wanted to do it! You just couldn't help yourself! Bitch!"

"Hoe!"

"Man-W.hore!"

"C.unt!"

Michael raised his hand to punch me.

"Fucking punch me Michael! You've  already  slapped me twice, do it! Look! I won't even fight back! Do it!"

He stared at me, then put his arm down. I sat back down, and tried to hold in the tears. I pulled on my hair. I had grown it out, because Michael thought it was cool that way.

I didn't want us to break up, or take a break. But seeing how we're going, things aren't looking too bright.

Michael came to sit by me.

"Ashton, why are we like this?"

"Because of Luke. We broke him, and instead of facing the problem, we take it out on each other."

"I don't want it to be this way."

"We should get couple therapy."

"Yeah right Michael. Luke would beat our asses. Sure he's depressed, and not at all in his right mind, but still. If he figured out we had to go to therapy, he would hate our  guts ."

"He  already  hates us. Remember? He jumped on you two weeks ago, and beat you up."

"He didn't beat me up. He punched my chest. And why didn't you help me?"