Chapter 33: New Addition!

(So, Demi has her baby. You know, for the most part, this chapter will be calm, until the end. Because I am an evil little shit. HAHAHAH. Song for chapter: New Soul(fast version) by: Yael naim. I dedicated this chapter to the person, who I think, had the best baby name idea P.S: IF YOU WATCH TEEN WOLF, THERE ARE SPOILERS IN HERE OOPS?).  UNEDITED!! CAUSE I AM TIRED.

Calum's pov

I slowly blinked, and groaned, stretching my arms. Last night, as a good night. Cuddling with Luke was the best thing ever. The way he just melted in my arms.

"Oh prince."

Nothing.

My eyes flew open, and Luke wasn't beside me. Oh god dammit! He needed to stop doing that!

I jumped off the bed, and ran down the stairs.

Luke was on a chair, trying to get something out of a cabinet.

No. He had been clean for so long. He couldn't be doing this again!

"Luke-"

"Callie? Where are the spatulas? I wanted to make you pancakes! But I couldn't find them. I'm sorry."

"Oh Luke, its fine! Just don't run off. I don't want you trying nothing bad."

"I wouldn't Calum. You get sad when I hurt myself. Even if I want to. Michael and Ashy are fighting. I heard you talking on the phone. And its all my fault! So I-I-"

"Did you cut baby?"

Luke sniffled. "No, but I was going to. Until your dad stopped me. He gave me a speech about not cutting my skin."

"Prince. You can always come to me to talk. Its not your fault. Mashton are just idiots."

"But their fights are all about me. I need to do something Callie! I need to be the hero again! I need them to want me!"

He started screaming and freaking out, kicking out his legs, and choking. I held him tightly against my chest, but he kept freaking out, and screamed louder.

"Babe, no. Shh, hey hey!" I rocked him side to side, and he slowly stopped. He just kind of twitched, then lost energy, and laid on me.

He gazed up at me.

"You are the best Calum."

I grinned.

He said Calum.

My old Luke is returning. Could it be happening.

He snuggled more into me.

My mom and dad came downstairs, and just watched me.

"Oh Calum. Finally, you found someone who isn't a bitch!" My mother said.

"Mom!"

"Sweetie, don't embarrass him, even if its true."

"Dad, you aren't helping."

"Meh. Well bye Calum. Bye Luke. We're off to work."

My dad walked out, and my mom dropped a condom on me.

"Always use protection."

"Mother! Go!"

"Haters everywhere."

With that, the door closed.

I dragged Luke to the couch, and we watched some teen wolf.

"I am glad Scott and Kira are together. Allison and Scott together, made me want to barf," I said.