An Angelic Greed

THALIA

Now I love Phil. He, in my eyes, will always be a baby. Well he was when I left. Phil doesn't know the whole story, even if he thinks he does.

When I was ten and Phil was about three years old I ran away. I left one hot night with just a backpack and all the money I could find in the house. I was gone for about two years. Sometimes I would come back at night and look to see them eating dinner with little Philly. They were always laughing. One night I came back and Phil was talking to mum.

***FLASHBACK***

"Mummy, where's Tala?" His voice was sweet and I smiled when I heard my nickname.

"Who's Tala Phil? Another one of your imaginary friends?" My mum asked.

"No mummy, my SISTER!" He grumped.

"Phil, sweetie, you're an only child. Don't you remember Thalia was your babysitter." She plastered on a fake smile.

"Oh." Was all he said before he went back to playing with his food. After that I never went back to see them.

***FLASHBACK***

I never blamed Phil for not remembering me. I do admit that sometimes I would bump into him purposely in town just so I could see how he was. After a while though, he stopped walking around town alone and a saw his friends dan, PJ, and Phil. Once I saw him happy and with friends I stopped coming round and only watched him on YouTube. I was happy, this is why I need Chris to chose to go back, I couldn't bear to see Phil unhappy. I let my own selfish sub plotting get in the way of saving four people from the grip of evil. I shivered a bit, thinking of my times in the Pit. I couldn't let that happen to Phil, Chris, or any of their other friends. This was the last image I had to show Chris. Then, we would travel to limbo so Chris could make a decision without the influence of evil or good resting on his shoulders. I only hoped he knew what the right thing to do was. Even I didn't want to watch what was going to happen in this version of the universe. Even if I had already seen it.

__________________________ this was a little short I know *hides from all the disgruntled glared* but rest assured there will be DRAMA! Stay tuned and PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THIS STORY SHOULD BE GOING!!!!!! It can go anywhere so make a suggestion.Please Id love it!!!!! Kickthestickzonfireamazingphan-Devin