What Happened to the Both of US

THALIA

now was the time. I gave PJ specific instructions not to reveal what happened to him but as you can see he blatantly disregarded me. Now he knows that all of his friends are dead. Well I'm going to have to stop watching this I can't bear to see anything happen to Phil.

CHRIS

PJ took my hand and led me out of dans room. Goosebumps raised on my arms and a prickling feeling went down my neck. PJ stopped and turned to me.

"I'm sorry for going off on you before. I let my emotions rule me, I'm sorry." He was about to give me a hug when he stopped and reached out his hand. I stared for a moment and wrapped myself around him. I had no idea how he felt but he should at least know I accept him for who he is. I should also work out a way to tell him how I feel. As these thoughts raced around in my head PJ pushed me away.

"I'm sorry Chris but please don't do this to me. This is about Phil not you or me." He said. I could tell he had a hard time saying those words.

"Listen Peej," I began, "You deserve so much more than me. I'm the TWAT that started all of this. I unhinged everyone I care about. But can I at least make something right? Because I'm not going to lie PJ because you're the reason." I didn't meet him in the eye.

"I'm, you mean I AM THE REASON! I bet you just couldn't deal with what a screw up your friend was!" He shouted at me.

"No it's not like that. I do love you Peej. I killed myself because I COULDN'T tell you about what things were happening."I yelled again realizing that i almost let it slip that i had more problems than one

"Phil is the only one that knew. He shouldn't have to suffer any fate. He carried a TREMENDOUS weight on his shoulders. Let me just tell you something. Phil knows I am in love with you, I do love you, and right now we all of us are guilty except for Phil." I stopped my rant and pushed past PJ to see a new scene unfold.

PJ

Wow. He actually likes me. I never knew. I can't believe that Phil actually knew. I told him how I felt about Chris and I told him not to tell and he listened. Now he has all those bottled up emotions and its everyone's fault. I bet dan told him things too, I know he's shared things with me about Phil that I've never told anyone but something as big as that never was heard by me.

The one thing Chris said that left me confused was that he said I was the reason but he also said that I was a reason. He's been so distant lately that I don't know what's been going on with his life. I took a moment and decided to go out of the room and into the loving room and witness Phil's demise.

__________________________

Ooh. Kickthestickz action going on. This was more of a filler leading into the Phil chapter. Thanks for the comments reads and votes it really gives me the motivation to keep writing. if you want I have a question for you all

(1) what is your favorite youtuber

(2) do you want to see a sequel? I'm thinking this could lead into the blackmailing thing from the beginning.

Kickthestickzonfireamazingphan-Devin