Phils Demise part 2

THALIA

I returned to the corner of the room and kept my eyes glued to the screen. Phil didn't remember me. Did our parents really bury my memories as well as my body when I died. That was pathetic. Why did it even matter if he even knew about it. Something's angels can't figure out on their own. I grabbed a towel that was in the adjoining wash room of my viewing room and dried my tears. I looked at the pristine white towel and saw the black tears on it. Another way to show those angels that ill never be exactly like them.

The nerve.

I tossed the towel into the silver metal wastebasket and went back to my seat to keep watching.

CHRIS

Ok. This was good. Now that Phil trusted me I could get a whole hell of a lot more things done.

"Phil, listen to me. This isn't your future. This is some alternate universe that I've created with my death. I realize my mistake now. There is a way I can reverse this all but, you need to take my word. Please. If I could be with you tonight, I'd protect you and never let these demons take the light behind your eyes. You mean so much to me," I said desperately.

"Thanks Chris. But how can you stop this. It's impossible and IF Thalia is real because my mind isn't so clear on this whole thing, then why what's stopping you?" Phil asked. It was a good question, I still don't know why I rejected all those chances to go back. Then, I remembered something. Thalia told me that there was a reason we were watching from Limbo instead of heaven or the Pit. She said that the forces of good and evil sway your decision based on what you believe more in. I was believing that I would be better off dead and the Pit swayed me to reject Thalia's offers over and over again but, that also means that if I believe that I'm better if I'm alive then I can make the right decision.

But how do I make myself believe something that I know isn't true? I turned to Phil and I went over to the couch in the living room and sat down to dictate my plan to him.

*** 1 hour later***

After I finished explaining, Phil looked me in the eyes and opened his mouth.

"That's absolutely crazy, Chris. But, I'm on board. What do we do now? There's no way we can contact Peej, Dan, or Thalia," he had a somber expression on his face. I leaned over and tried something.

I took one of Phil's hands and we both closed our eyes. I told him to concentrate on Thalia and I have my fingers a snap, just as Thalia and PJ did. And I got the result I was looking for. It was a sensation as I'd you put your face in ice water, it gave you energy, a slight spine chilling breeze came and then the pressure in the air dropped. I took it as the cue to open my eyes and saw a room with whitewashed wall, one chair, a connecting room with the door closed, a white TV, and a dark figure sitting in the chair, somehow casting a shadow over the room that kicked the walls like black flames.

"Thalia?" Phil asked. Her head snapped up and she turned to Phil. Her face was a ghostly white instead of its usual angelic pearl white color. Her clothes had gone completely black again and I took a step back as Phil ran towards her and hugged her tight. She closes her eyes and squeezed Phil as tight as she could for almost a full two minutes. She eventually let go but she didn't let him out of her sight. Thalia walked over to a phone attached to the wall and called for ten to bring in more chairs.

When the chairs arrived and we were all settled in around each other, Thalia told us what had been going on. "My Overseer is watching you, as is the entire angel population. They're treating this as some sort of drama-action movie. They even enabled reviews," Thalia looked disgusted and horrified as the same time. She stood up and paced before clicking the info button on the TV and scrolled to reviews.