Phils Demise part 1

CHRIS

I went into the living room and saw Phil with a girl. She sat next to him and she looked confused and angry.

"Why won't you look at me Philly. What's going on?" She asked. Phil stayed silent.

"This is about your friend, Nathaniel, isn't it?" She pressed. Phil took a breath and started speaking through gritted teeth.

"His name was DANIEL. You don't listen to me. You probably think I'm just some celebrity that you can sleep with and get famous. Well goodbye!" Phil got up and grabbed her purse. He then opened up the door and took a key out of the purse before throwing the purse out of the apartment. He motioned for the girl to get out. She got up and stormed out. Phil then closed the door and locked it behind him.

"I'm an idiot," was all Phil said.

I don't know what to do. He looks hurt but I don't know what to do. I took a step forward and Phil's head picked up.

"Dan, is that you. I'm so glad you came back. Is Peej here too? I haven't seen Chris. where is he? Is he with you? What did those floaty people say? Are you gonna come back soon?" He quick fired questions and walked towards me, stopping a few feet from where I was. I backed away and he stepped closer as if he were looking at me. I turned my head and looked into a mirror, seeing a pale, almost invisible figures reflection, me. Turning back to Phil he reached for my arm and put an iron grip on it, my arm started regaining my old skin tone. Phil's face twisted in pain and he took his hand off of my arm. His face contorted in pain, when he looked at me his eyes grew big and filled with tears. I could tell by his half smile that it was a mix of sad tears and happy ones. But, in an instant his eyes released those tears in anger as he turned away and looked back at me, teeth clenched.

"How could you do this to me Chris," he began, " I've been waiting for you to come back. You took my dan, PJ, and now I bet you're here to take me to the same place they went!" He shouted.

"No Phil, I chose-" he cut me off

"Yeah, to take my friends from me," he said

"Phil," I pleaded, "Thalia said she tried to save them but she was waiting for you. Don't you remember her?" I begged

He looked confused and then frustrated.

"I don't know a Thalia!" He declared

"Yes you do. Remember, she was your sister! She ran away your, parents didn't want you to know about her" I have him a sad look and then It dawned on him.

"But-wait what?!?" I was about to speak when he started up again.

"No, no no NO! My parents wouldn't lie, they said she only babysat me a couple of times," he was In denial.

"Phil,' I looked deep into his eyes, "trust me." Ad he looked deep into my eyes and made a slight nodding motion with his head and I knew he would listen to me.

__________________________Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I have a lot of school stuff nowadays and the girl that I helped run an Instagram account with rudely told me to take a hike and you really aren't in the mood to write after that. BUT! nevertheless I am back and better the ever, I really wanted to publish something so I'm splitting this up into 2 parts so it's easier for me to manage. Thanks for reading!!!!! Vote comment and become a fan!!!!!

Kickthestickzonfireamazingphan-Devin