Thalias Takeover

THALIA

I was in a viewing room in the grand palace. I sit watching Phil and Chris's fight on the TV screen and tears start to well up in my eyes and I pick up the remote and hit the pause button. I take a minute to compose myself. This is the part I hate the most. Watching Phil and Chris fight. I see a flashing light on the remote and hit the information button. I was a little confused as these viewing room TVs didn't have channels. The bar on the bottom of the screen appears and what I see horrified me.

"Phil's Demise"

It felt like someone had just punched me in the stomach and all the air left my lungs. I collapsed on the ground and sobbed. Then something clicked inside of me and I felt a surge of rage. I got up and paced around noticing that my shoes as pants were turning black again, I stopped and took a breath. Picking up the remote I clicked the information button twice and saw that there was a rating on the program name. My eyes widened in disbelief.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 "this program has 5 stars"

"Perfect and dramatic!"-angel times

"Im crying it was so good"-the wings

"I'm just sad that Thalia failed"-Overseer

The last one scared me. I didn't know this was public or that I had failed. My head was reeling. Most angels can see into the future but our Overseer or "God" as some of you may refer to the Overseer as, is all knowing. He can see until the end of time. That's why he trusts me, he knows if I will slip up or not. I just didn't know he wouldn't warn me if I did.

I decided to sit back down and hit the play button and see if the Overseers review was accurate and I really did fail Phil.

__________________________

Ok another filler chapter just so you can see Thalia's POV. I want to make a OVERVIEW/RECAP CHAPTER NEXT!!!!!! Sorry to shout, some people just don't read A/N's. but I want to make Phil's Demise part 2 really special. Thanks for reading everyone please COMMENT VOTE AND BECOME A FAN!!!!!!!!

Kickthestickzonfireamazingphan-Devin