Between Heaven and Hell

CHRIS

Oh great. Something's happening. Something always end up happening to me.

There was a light coming from behind me. I turned around with the light still at my back, and looked over my shoulder.

''Wow, I should've guessed,'' I say to myself. The wings had a mind of their own and started flying me up and away. That's strange, I didn't even think to look up to the ceiling. There was a black void leading up and I guess the wings were taking me to wherever the void led to.

We were flying through what looked like different floors to a hotel. Each one different and filled with different demons or things. None of them notified us flying away and I decided to just kick back and let the wings take me.

THALIA

Bodiless isn't something I'd like to get used to. It's an odd feeling like you're water. Maybe if I concentrate enough I can take on a form. I start channelling what little energy I have left into my sight and get a hazy vision of a mason jar surrounding me. I'm on a scale, the type the Overseer uses to judge people, and Phil is also in another mason jar on the other side of the scale. I feel exhausted and slip back into the hazy, not-quite-white but not-quite-black feel of being a liquid soul which gives me time to contemplate.

After some time passes and I'm able to think without losing my focus like I always used to do when I was alive, I realize that the Overseer is weighing mine and Phil's actions. Seeing which one of us is able to be thrown into the Pit. Ingenious really, he knows that I'd dissipate the moment Phil was gone, and he'd to ably mentally break white all this stuff going on that he'd end up taking his own life as well. Like I said, ingenious killing two souls with one decision, he is a clever one. But, there is one flaw in his plan.

Phil and I are tied for wrong-doings and righteous-acts. That means, for the time being, his hands are tied. This is good, it will buy a little time for Chris to figure out a plan and let us out of these, most likely enchanted, mason jars and get back to earth. I can only hope now, that he can get between heaven and hell fast enough.

______________________________

Sorry, it's short and rushed. I'm exhausted and didn't want to leave you hanging. Thank you by the way for 872 reads it's incredible!!!!! I can only hope to get 1000 by the time the story is over that would make me really happy!

BETTER THINGS ON THE WAY!!!!! IM ALSO UPDATING MY CRASH COURSE IF YOU NEED ANY MORE HELP WITH THE STORY!!!

Kickthestickzonfireamazingphan-Devin