An Evil Grin

THALIA

He was pacing. I could tell, even without a body, I could tell. The overseer always paced when he was deciding what to do. While Phil and I were on the scales I knew Chris would find us, he has spirit, that kid. I just hope that his will and determination. was enough to get is out of this situation. He wouldn't fail me, or Phil. He couldn't.

CHRIS

"Finally, you're here. I've been waiting. It's taken you well over an hour to get here. I am not impressed, Christopher, I even gave you a little push to get here," he sneered.

"What do you need me for?" I asked "where are Phil and Thalia?" I yelled. I looked all over this hall that I was in, noticing the ornateness of it, along with the golden throne and a solid gold scale placed in from of it with two spheres sitting equally on the scales.

"Are those," it took me a moment to form the next few words I would say, "Thalia and Phil?" I asked.

He only smiled evilly at me before standing over me with that evil grin still hanging off his mouth.

__________________________

It's a small extra chapter this week. Wattpad just recovered my chapters so I reworded this one to work it into the plot. Hope you enjoyed two updates in 1 week sorry for my being MIA for a while, as I said before-exams are upon me-yeah. Okay hope you enjoyed! Comment Vote and Become a Fan!

Kickthestickzonfireamazingphan-Devin