II Chapter 3 II

"So?" I asked Dan Oh as she pulled me away from the classroom. "Hear me out, okay? That wasn't me." I just stared at her. What bullshit is she spitting? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this girl, but I swear sometimes, she says the dumbest shit ever. "Yeah, that just somehow turned out to be your doppelganger from another universe. Bitch, the fuck?" I said, after she stared at me for a response. "Brooooo, try to understand, I didn't feel like I had a choice. I was being forced to say that, but I don't know by whom." I zoned out, remembering what happened with me giving Yeo Joo-da the strawberry  drink. 

"Please tell me you understand." Dan-Oh said while running her hands through her hair. "I do." She sighed with relief. "Look, I don't know what's going on, but something's not right. I called you this morning to let you know what has been happening to me, but I just... I shifted, okay?" She said, slowly gaining her frustration back. I gave her a confused look. She continued, "I feel like I'm being shifted to places I don't want to be in. What's odd is that I teleport to these places. One moment I'm talking to you on the phone, and the other I'm in the middle of the footpath being pushed around by people. I feel like a puppet." I was shocked. I know Dan-Oh isn't the type of girl who'll joke around about stuff like this. I said, "Well, to be honest, it's mostly the date changes for me. Isn't it April 4th today? Well, a few hours ago, it was April 1st. This morning, in class, I felt like someone was playing around with me. I had to get up and give Yeo Joo-da a strawberry drink that Nam Ju had set on my desk. I didn't even get to speak, it felt like my mouth was shut." 

We teleported.

I was now standing near a tree and looking at Dan-Oh and Baek Kyung talking. Dan-Oh couldn't move her body, but she turned her pupils towards me in a 'are you seeing this?' way. I raised my eyebrows to let her know that I, in fact, was experiencing the same thing. I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders and say "BOO!" I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. I simply turned around unfazed, realizing it was Do Hwa who had sneaked up on me. He laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Can I talk to you?" He asked as he ruffled my hair. "No." I said, surprised by my own answer. My body felt like it was levitating. I walked away without a choice. 

* * *