II Chapter 4 II

Baek Kyung's P.O.V.

I see Soojin walking on the right side of the road while Eun Dan Oh was walking on the left side of the road. Soojin's hair was flowing with the wind and she was smiling. Her face was glowing and a slight tint of red was on her cheeks as the winter season was close and it was getting cold. She was wearing a yellow and white colored scarf which looked very cute on her. I was smiling widely and I saw Eun Dan Oh walk past me when I asked her something I didn't intend to. "Yah Eun Dan Oh, why didn't you you pick up my calls?" She completely ignored my question and walked past me as if I was obsessing over her. Jeez, she's such an annoying girl. I looked back at Soojin when I heard the sudden flipping of pages and I was suddenly walking through the hallways with Nam Ju and Lee Do Hwa with some weird music playing in the background. Fuck! I didn't get to greet her. I hear all the girls in the hallway scream out my name and my two friends' name. Some of them were screaming, "A3! A3! A3 IS REALLY HANDSOME AHHHHHHH!" And I was legit freaking the fuck out and I wanted to go somewhere quiet but no, I have to deal with this shit. (To be honest though, Baek Kyung is a total mood.) I kept walking through the hallways and I found Soojin standing at the back of the long line. I walked fast towards her and when I finally reached her, BOOM! 

The flipping of pages again, and now, I'm in my classroom writing the mid term paper. I didn't get to say hi to Soojin. Again.

Soojin's P.O.V.

 I was sweaty and I decide to wipe the sweat inside my shirt in the class because I didn't want to go to the bathroom. I put my hand inside my shirt. I saw Baek Kyung at the corner of the classroom. He looked at me and he was shocked. He quickly looked down because he wanted to be respectful. While looking down, he screamed, "Boys, LOOK AT FUCKING FLOOR! NOW! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T!" I was laughing so hard that I accidentally fell down on the floor and he said, "BOYS, LOOK UP!" "Is this some kind of neck exercise or somethi-" "THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?" "I'll do as you say." Let me tell you, the class was in chaos.

Well, apparently, one of the boys didn't listen to Kyung and accidentally looked at me and shouted "AHHHHHHH!" All the other boys got shocked and someone dropped their phone, someone screamed and dropped their drink, and someone was screaming. And the next moment, Baek Kyung was flying across the room and everything was going in slow-mo. And when I say everything was happening slowly, I mean it. 

Baek Kyung finally landed on the ground and punched the guy who saw me. I couldn't handle it anymore. I screamed, "YA'LL, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LOOK AT ME OKAY? LOOK AT ME YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS BITCHES. LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone quit what they were doing and looked at me. Well, except for some boys I mentioned before. The guy who dropped his phone was frowning, the other guy who dropped their drink was bawling and Baek Kyung was still on top of the guy who saw me. I sighed and said, "Ya'll, I just wanted to wipe my sweat. And it's not that big of a deal. And anyways, I have abs. And I'm proud of showing them. So ya'll can continue doing what you were doing, and I'll go wipe my sweat in the bathroom okay?" Baek Kyung smiled and showed me a thumbs up. I smiled back went to the bathroom to change.

* * *

Ya'll this chapter was chaotic! I wanted to go for a funny and chaotic vibe in this chapter and that's why I didn't include that many cute scenes. K bye!