II Chapter 17 II

"MOVE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" I heard someone scream as the other students. I turned around to see that it was Haru. Wait, Haru? How is he here? Didn't he disappear? 

"Hey dude! When are we gonna play tennis?" He asked me as he walked towards me. 

I gave him a confused look. He mostly hated me because I was his girlfriend's fiancé in the book. And tennis? Forget about it, Haru would never want to play with me.  

"I'm not really sure when we're gonna play. I'm not in the mood to be honest. I haven't seen Soojin in a while-" "Oh my girlfriend? Why would you want to meet her? Doesn't she hate you?" Haru replied to me. My mouth was wide open. His girlfriend? Didn't Soojin disappear? "Who are you?" I asked Haru. "Bro, don't tell me you don't remember? I'm your best friend, Haru! We play tennis together. Soojin's my girlfriend-" 

I didn't let him finish his sentence. I ran to the library and grabbed the book 'Secret' from Lee Do Hwa's hand. I opened the book and turned to the introduction page. I searched the whole page until I landed on Haru. It said: Haru, Baek Kyung's tennis buddy. 

And then I searched the whole page again until I saw Soojin. It said: Soojin, the meanest bully in the school, Haru's girlfriend. 

The book dropped out of my book. Do Hwa picked it up and saw what I was looking at. "What is this?" He asked me. I shook my head indicating I didn't have a clue about what was going on. "Wait, Soojin exists now! Go search for her dude! See if she remembers you unlike Haru!" Do Hwa said to me as he gave me a nudge. I nodded and ran around the school to search for her. 

"Soojin!" I screamed out of happiness as I saw her getting out a car. I ran to her and I gave her a hug. She pushed me away and said, "You're the guy who is using my boyfriend Haru and pretending you're his best friend when he's just a side kick of yours, am I right?" She said in her deep and cold voice. "What are you talking about?" I asked sadly. "Oh come on now don't pretend like you don't understand!" She said as pushed me even farther away with her index finger. I shook my head and said, "I do have to admit, Haru is not my friend, but I've never done anything to hurt him! Nor is he my side kick!" "Aish." She said as she pushed me out of the way and walked away. 

She walked away with Shin Sae Mi and Kim Il Jin. How could she be so cold to me? Doesn't she remember me? Does she hate me now? 

Her feelings, they- 

they're gone. 

Time Skip

"Jinmichae, I swear to god if you don't tell me what happened to her memory-" I screamed at Jinmichae in the cafeteria. He shushed me and pulled me to another side of the cafeteria. He said, "Soojin and Haru have been created as new characters now! Since both of them were extras, the author didn't have that much control over them and so they could change the scene. Now that they are characters in the story who get a lot of attention from the author, there's a very less chance that they'll be aware of themselves again and be able to change the stage with the help of their scars-" "WHAT SCAR?" I said to him loudly. "Oh my god I shouldn't have said that." He muttered under his breath as he walked back to the students in the cafeteria to serve their lunch. I kept asking him about the scar but Jinmichae didn't reply. 

Time Skip.

"OH MY GOD! GUYS CHECK THIS OUT! SOOJIN'S FIGHTING! I'M GOING TO GO VIRAL! OH MY GOD 2000 PEOPLE ARE WATCHING!" A guy screamed as he recorded the fight in the cafeteria. 

I ran towards the scene and saw Soojin banging a girl's head against a wall. The girl was crying and Soojin punched her nose causing the girl to fall to the ground and scream in pain. Soojin climbed on top of the girl and kept punching her in her chest until I ran towards her and stopped Soojin from hitting the girl anymore. Soojin was fuming and her face was red with anger. 

"Soojin, please stop, the girl will die. You were hitting in the most sensitive areas." Soojin pushed me away and stood there, still fuming with anger as the girl was being taken to the hospital. Yeo Joo Da ran over to Soojin and slapped her. Soojin kicked Yeo Joo Da's stomach and licked her own blood which was flowing from her lips. I was shocked at how violent Soojin was. 

Soojin was a savage girl from the beginning, but she never went this far as to hurting someone so badly. "I thought you used to be nice to me! Why would you hit my cousin so much and then me?" "I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU BITCH. YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT BECAUSE NAM JU LIKES YOU? WELL BITCH, HE DOESN'T. HE ONLY PITIES YOU FOR BEING POOR." Soojin screamed at Yeo Joo Da. Soojin pushed Yeo Joo Da to the ground and put the sharp edge of her high heels on Yeo Joo Da's face. "You see these shoes? You could never afford them. They cost more than the amount of your food of three months!" 

Yeo Joo Da was crying and Nam Ju was there just in time to push Soojin away and help Yeo Joo Da. Haru came there and helped Soojin stand straight because she had probably sprained her ankle from Nam Ju's hard push. 

Time Skip

After a while, I got to know that Yeo Joo Da's cousin had a broken rib and Yeo Joo Da had a broken nose. They both asked Soojin to pay for their medical bills and she took out her purse and threw her money on their face. She walked out of the hospital without saying sorry. 

Time Skip

After school, instead of going home, I took a walk near a park. I saw Soojin sitting in the park drinking something. 

Although she was very violent today, I knew she wasn't that kind of girl. And when she'll hopefully gain her memory back and find out she did this, she'd say sorry to them all day and still feel bad. 

"Hey!" I tried my best to say it cheerfully to her. She looked at me and just raised her hand in the sky. She looked drunk so I decided to check her surroundings and saw a hidden alcohol bottle. "You're underage!" I gasped as I tried to snatch the bottle from her. "My life is already ruined, can't I ruin it just a little bit more by getting addicted to alcohol? I mean, it isn't drugs or anything. To be honest, alcohol makes me less sad." I sighed and kept snatching the bottle from her but she held on tight. At one point, she got angry and squeezed the bottle causing it to break. I looked at her left hand and saw a big scar on it. Just like the one she had before, except, this one was a new one, it was almost like the scar she had before had disappeared and then appeared again. Different events caused the scar, but after all, the scar was in the same hand. 

She was groaning in pain and I ran inside the school building to find a first aid kit. When I got it, I went back to park again and saw her sitting in the same place. I held her hand tight to start fixing it. She snatched her hand away but I held it again and accidentally placed my thumb on her wound which made her wince in pain. "I'm sorry." I said as I started fixing it. She showed it to me and flinched once in a while because it burned. I accidentally dropped the ear bud I was using to apply the antiseptic. I dropped down low to bring it and my necklace consisting of the previous Soojin's dandelion flower petals fell on top of Soojin's wound and she snatched her hand and screamed in pain. There were tears in her eyes. I looked at her wound to check up on her and for some reason, it was glowing. It was glowing yellow, just like the color of dandelions. 

Oh my goodness. I think I know a way to bring back Soojin's memory. 

* * *  

Hi guys! Hope you liked this chapter! I decided to make Soojin a violent character. The author of the comic book is evil so I wanted to imagine Soojin as a bully from the evil author's perspective and I imagined Soojin to be like this.
Hopefully you all don't think she's a criminal or something. > < 

Fact about Soojin: Soojin's mom and dad both worked abroad all the time when she was a kid so most of the time, Baek Kyung's mother took care of her and said that she wanted Baek Kyung to get a good hearted girl like Soojin as his girlfriend when he grows up. Baek Kyung's mother was always against Baek Kyung and Eun Dan Oh's engagement as she knew how much Soojin loved her son. But Baek Kyung's dad never cared about her opinion so Eun Dan Oh and Baek Kyung got engaged.