II Chapter 13 II

Soojin's P.O.V

"You got the notification yet?" The students whispered to each other as they kept looking at their phones waiting for Nam Ju's birthday invitation to be sent to them. The tension in the air was suffocating and I wanted to go out of the classroom but Shin Sae Mi held me down on my seat in case I got the invitation first. 

'Ding'  My phone buzzed as all the heads in the classroom turned towards me. I sighed and opened the mail when I saw the invitation. It was a pretty normal invitation to be honest. It had all the information I needed, like, it had the date of the celebration, the time it was going to be held and it also had my name on it asking me to "grace" their event with my presence and my heavenly looks. (I mean, I have to say they got the last part right;) But yes, at the side of the invitation, it had a picture of Nam Ju wearing a red suite which I knew would drive his fan girls crazy. "OH MY GOD YOU GOT IT FIRST!" Shin Sae Mi screamed loudly near my ear. I said, "Yup I got it." "How? I m-mean w-why?" Shin Sae Mi said with a heart broken look on her face. I said, "Listen girl, I am not interested in your mans. He is yours or whatever and yes, he isn't interested in me either. Don't jump to conclusions he's just my good friend." Shin Sae Mi had a relieved look on her face and she smiled and nodded. 

Eventually, most of the students in the class got the invitation. I walked out of the class because of the commotion going on inside and I met Do Hwa in the hallway. "Oh my god Soojin! The rumor's spreading around the school already!" He said to me. I gave him a 'what-are-you-talking-about' look. He said, "Rumor is that Nam Ju likes you!" "OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed as I was very shocked. He patted my back to calm me down. 

"Isn't he supposed to be liking Yeo Joo Da?" I asked to him. He said, "Yes, he does like Yeo Joo Da, but since he sent you the invitation first, everyone's trying to spread new rumors. Some people are even saying that you're friends with benefi-" "SHUT UP! Oh my god my poor ears! What the fuck is up with these people?" I cut him off before he could continue that unholy sentence. I said, "I'm not going to the party today." He said, "No! You have to come to the party. You can't miss it. He's been your friend for so many years! You may not talk much to each other but he still is your friend isn't he? Plus, you'll get to see Baek Kyung is a black suit! I know it's your favorite color and your favorite person." He said before winking at me. I smiled and agreed to go.   

Eun Dan Oh's P.O.V.

"Wait, you didn't get the invitation yet? Then how are you going to help me change the scene in the party tonight?" I asked Haru nervously as he sat in his seat shaking his head. "In order for me to go to the party, you're going to have to help me get in." He replied after thinking for sometime. I agreed to do that and we walked out of the isolated classroom. "Hi!" Soojin said to me as she bumped into me while I was walking. I said 'hi' too but I quickly walked away trying to avoid her because what may happen tonight may hurt her a lot. 

Time Skip to Soojin's house. 

Soojin's P.O.V.

I sigh as I look at the amount of clothes I have rejected by my personal stylist for tonight. I said, "Don't you have something that will make me look badass and lovely?" She sighed too and showed me a dress and added, "This is my least favorite dress but if you wanna give it a try-" "Are you kidding me? Of course I want to give it a try! This dress is so pretty!"

 I said, "Don't you have something that will make me look badass and lovely?" She sighed too and showed me a dress and added, "This is my least favorite dress but if you wanna give it a try-" "Are you kidding me? Of course I want to give it a try!...