II Chapter 7 II

Soojin's P.O.V.

"ANIYA!!! (NO!!!) DON'T PUT YOUR HAND IN THAT FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" I screamed at Eun Dan Oh as I ran towards her. I pulled her hand out of that green thing and while I was doing that, I got a very large cut in my hand. It hurt so much that I couldn't handle it. Eun Dan Oh saw what had happened and she immediately caught my hand as I fell on the floor. She said, 

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO?"

"CALL THE NURSE!"

"I CAN'T! I DON'T HAVE MY PHONE!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"WHAT?"

"THE NURSE IS ONLY GOING TO GIVE ME AN ICEPACK!"

"BITCH REALLY? THAT'S ALL YOU CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW?" 

"BITCH GO GET THE FIRST AID KIT FOR ME!"

She stared at my face for a minute analyzing what I said.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? IT HURTS SO BAD! GO GET THE DAMN FIRST AID KIT!"

She ran down the hall and went to the nurse's room. After she was out of sight, I stared at the green thing as it disappeared. I don't know what that is, but I'm sure it's something very dangerous. Even Jinmichae acts suspicious whenever I ask him about it. The last time I saw it, I faintly saw Baek Kyung and me in historical dresses. 

I flinched as Eun Dan Oh disinfected my deep wound. She glared at me because she already told me a hundred times to hold it in but I just couldn't. I smiled sheepishly and shrugged. She continued applying the antiseptic and I tried my best to hold the pain in.
As she finished up, I thanked her and went straight to Jinmichae. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT? I GOT HURT BECAUSE OF IT AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT? YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES TO KNOW?" I screamed at Jinmichae as he told me that he can't tell me about the green thing. I angrily threw the table beside him across the room and he screamed.
He took some water and opened my mouth. He poured the water into my mouth. 
I finally calmed down because of the water. He asked,

"You got anger issues?"

"Severe."

"The after results?"

"Something broken. I always break something."

"Oh that explains why the table broke."

"It was cheap that's why."

"It WAS NOT cheap!"

"Whatever. Anyways, I'll pay you back."

"Thank you Ms. Intimidating."

*Silence*

"Tell me 'bout the green thing that I saw this morning or the next thing that is going to be broken is your neck." 

"Fine. 

It's a gateway...

to the world of the previous story that the author wrote."

"Tell me more."

"I can't tell you more."

"You have to."

"I can't."

When I heard him say that he can't tell me more about the green gateway, I got mad and stood up causing the chair to fall down. He flinched. I groaned and walked back to my classroom.  

Jinmichae's P.O.V.

That girl has anger issues. I better avoid her unless I want to end up in the hospital.

Eun Dan Oh's P.O.V.

I was in class when I saw Baek Kyung walk towards me. I was scared that he was going to scream at me again.
He grabbed my wrist harshly and told me quietly, "We need to talk." I didn't want to talk to him so I tried to get my hand out of his grip but he didn't budge. He dragged me out of the class and I screamed at him saying, "Yah! Kamane! Apa!' (Hey! Stop it! It hurts!) but he didn't let me go until we reached an isolated place in the school garden. He pushed me against a stone wall and my back hit hard against the stone wall. He glared at me and screamed, "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS! YOUR DAMN SICKNESS GETS EVERYBODY TO SYMPATHISE FOR YOU! YOU ALWAYS TELL YOUR DAD THAT I DON'T TAKE CARE OF YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!"

"Jongmal ma-eum-i apeuda..." (That really hurts my heart...) I said with a week voice as I fell down on my knees. The tears kept falling down continuously. Even though I didn't like him, my heart still hurts. Seeing that someone hates me this much just makes me feel like I'm not a good person. I cry and cry until my watch keeps beeping. My heart rate is abnormal. I feel like my heart's going to burst. He sighed loudly and said, "You see, this is exactly why I don't like you." I cried even more and I felt like I was going to faint but I saw just one last thing before I blacked out. I saw Soojin running towards us and slapping Baek Kyung's face. She said, "Stop it! Why would you hurt her? You know she's sensitive-" And everything blacked out after that... 

* * * 

Ya'll I have decided to give some random facts about the characters like Soojin, Dan Oh, Kyun etc. at the end of all the chapters. Random decision, but I swear I'll make it interesting.

Fact about Soojin: When she was a kid, she accidentally broke her dad's favorite vase and unfortunately, one of the most sharpest parts of the vase was stuck into her right hand's palm area. The doctor told her to be careful and never to get hurt in that area because it may hurt a lot. That's why, when Soojin's right hand's palm area got hurt because of the green gateway, she fell down because she couldn't handle the amount of pain caused by her wound in the past.  

Hope you like the fact! Bye!