II Chapter 19 II

Soojin's P.O.V.

"OH MY GOD SOOJIN, I REALLY CAN'T BELIVE YOU'RE BACK! DO YOU REMEMBER WHO I AM?" Eun Dan Oh screamed as she hugged me. I laughed and said, "You've asked me that question so many times already! I do remember who you are, my dear bestie." I emphasized the word 'bestie' so that she would stop asking me who she was. She squealed and said, "I'm so glad you and Haru remember us now! By the way, you guys aren't in a real relationship right? Soojin you know I like Haru-" "Oh my gash mama stop it already! It was only part of the story, me and Haru aren't dating! He's all yours!" I said as I grinned. She nodded and looked over to Haru, who was blushing at her words. "Wait, did I just indirectly confess?" Eun Dan Oh said as she shook her head in disappointment. "I should have done it more romantically." Eun Dan Oh continued as she walked over to Haru and winked at him. His eyes widened and he smiled. I was about to walk over to the both of them when Baek Kyung pulled me by my hand towards him. He put his hand on my waist and said, "Where do you think you're going beautiful?" My cheeks heated up and I quickly looked away. "Stop giving me surprises like that, makes my heart race! And you called me 'beautiful?'" I whispered. He laughed and said, "Awww, is my girlfriend blushing? She's so cute-" I edged towards him and made out with him. He stopped in between his sentence and widened his eyes. I let go of him and said, "That's your punishment for giving me a surprise like that, darling." I got out of his grip and turned around to see Nam Ju and Yeo Joo Da standing there with their mouths wide open. "What?" I asked them. Nam Ju said, "I didn't know Baek Kyung could be so sweet to his girlfriend. And, turn around and see Dan Oh and Haru!" Me and Baek Kyung looked at Dan Oh and Haru. They were making out but it was like they were about to fuck. "Shit-" I said as I saw the principal coming. "Eun Dan Oh, Eun Dan Oh, EUN DAN OH WE NEED TO GET ICE CREAM!!!!!!!" I screamed as she jumped and got shocked. She saw the principal and let go of Haru. "What are you going to do about the boner you gave me, the principal will notice cuz you know I got a big dick-" I could hear Haru saying to Dan Oh. I said, "Shut the fuck up, he's coming." He snickered.  

Time Skip.

"What are we going to do now?" Dan Oh said as she edged towards me. We were discussing about how to make this book stop. We needed to have our own lives and live freely instead of acting like puppets. Baek Kyung shrugged and said, 'Why do we need to change anything when we're already together with the people we love?" "Baek Kyung, you don't understand! Although we are with the people we love, we are forced to act lovingly towards each other's partners! I have to kiss you and Soojin has to kiss Haru! And you also know that all four of us don't want to do that!" "Exactly!" I said as I fist bumped Dan Oh. "Oh! If you say it that way, I understand. But please, Haru and Soojin, don't try to change the stage for a while, me and Dan Oh discussed we made the decision. We don't want you to disappear again, so please don't change the stage." "Hmmm, okay." Me and Haru said in unison. Dan Oh was about to say something, but we all got transferred to another stage

We were all in the library. I was sitting next to Haru, with my leg resting on the table and reading a fashion magazine. I glanced over to see Eun Dan Oh sitting a few benches away from Baek Kyung. Haru was smiling at Dan Oh as she kept reflecting the sunlight onto Haru's face using her watch. I looked towards Baek Kyung worriedly about what was going to happen and he sighed. He suddenly got up, walked towards Haru and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. He dragged him towards one of the shelves and shoved him up there. As I was supposed to do in the stage, I gasped and rushed over to Haru. Baek Kyung said, "How dare you play with my girl? Eun Dan Oh is my girl!" He screamed as he banged Haru's head on the book shelf. Haru was bleeding. I could tell he was dizzy by the way he was standing with his hand on his head. I grabbed him and made him sit down. The stage made me almost slap Baek Kyung but that's when Dan Oh stopped me. She said, "Uh-uh, not my man." And pushed me away. I fell on the ground and looked up to see Baek Kyung rushing towards me and Haru. He helped me up and then went over to Haru and said, "Oh my god bro I didn't mean that! Are you okay?! The stage is over now so let's go to the hospital!" Haru nodded. Eun Dan Oh also rushed over to Haru and helped him make his way towards the nearby hospital.

We all arrived at the hospital. I had given a call to my mom and she said she'd be right over there. After a while, the doctor told us that Haru had a mild concussion and would be fine after a few days of treatment. "Thank you doctor. By the way, I will be making the payments as Haru doesn't have a guardian." My mom said as she shook the doctor's hand. 

"The author is getting more violent, we need to make this book stop or all of us may even end up being dead!" Eun Dan Oh said to me. "I agree." I said. Baek Kyung sighed and said, "But first, we need to come up with a plan." "I think I know what to do." I said as I hugged both of them.

* * * 

Hi guys! I can't believe this! This is the second-to-last chapter of this book! Hope ya'll are looking forward to the last chapter! Make sure to comment and shower lots of love!