II Chapter 8 II

Soojin's P.O.V.

"Are you okay now?" I asked Eun Dan Oh as she slowly opens her eyes. She took a little time to respond and she managed to say, "I'm okay now." I smiled and gave her some water to drink. She said, "I'm in the hospital aren't I?" I nodded. She said, "Who brought me here?" I pointed towards Baek Kyung and she sighed. She said silently, "Did I, the main character, seriously have to end up with a jerk like him?" I looked at her with a confused look on my face for a solid minute. Then, I realized that she didn't know that she wasn't the main character. Breaking my thoughts, she said, "Let's go to Jinmichae alright?" I said yes and we both went to Jinmichae. 

"Yah Jinmichae! Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not the female lead?" Eun Dan Oh screamed at Jinmichae as I stood next to her. Jinmichae was begging me for help but I silently said, "This is what you get for not telling me about the green gateway!" He kept begging me but I still didn't listen to him. 

"Yes, I'm sorry but you're not the female lead. Yeo Joo-Da is." Jinmichae said after Dan Oh finally calmed down. She said, "Oh now I get it! It's like most of the webtoons I've read! The female lead gets bullied and the male lead helps her! Whatever he said to her  was what I thought he was saying to me and I misunderstood him and I thought he liked me! " Jinmichae nodded. Eun Dan Oh said, "One more question please." Jinmichae gestured her to go on. She asked, "If I'm a character that can't change her fate, then I can't stop myself from loving Baek Kyung in the stage! And that means that Soojin can't be with him because he's not aware of himself!" Jinmichae told her that she was right. Eun Dan Oh looked at me with sadly and said sorry to me. I said, "It's not your fault. There is nothing we can do. We're bound to suffer in this world made by the author. It's even more scarier to live in this world while being aware of what is happening and not being able to do what we want!" Eun Dan Oh and Jinmichae both nodded in sink. 

BANG! 

The three of us flinched as Lee Do Hwa entered the cafeteria's kitchen with a bang on the door. He ran towards me and hugged me. I was surprised with the sudden hug but I hugged him back because he was panting and I could clearly see that he was scared. 

He finally let go of me and he said, "Whae? (Why?) Why is this all happening to me? I made 50 rounds in this huge ass school just to come here! I know this school like the back of my hand but I still couldn't find this room! Everything starts flying around and I talk and move without my own will! Is there a ghost here?!" "Stage and shadow!" Jinmichae, Dan Oh and I said it simultaneously. He looked at us like we were crazy. He said, "This ain't a drama ya'll. Stop saying bizarre things." We all gave him a death stare and finally, I said, "Sit your ass down. We have long way to go."  

_ _ _ 

"It sucks that I'm not the main character. I'm so cute though! How can the author not make me the male lead?" Do Hwa said calmly as he finally understood everything. I laughed and said, "Uh-huh. You're right actually." He nodded. I smiled and ruffled his hair. I then waved bye to everyone and went back to class. 

* * *

Ya'll I know this chapter was small but please bare with me. I'm going on a car trip to another state with my family so I need to start packing so maybe I'll update slower but please stay tuned! I promise, I won't stop writing. Anyways, fact of the day! *Drum Rolls*

Fact about Lee Do Hwa: He was actually a baddie when he was a kid. Once he grew up, he realized how happy his family was when he acted cute and sweet, he improved his personality and became the sweetest person ever.