II Chapter 12 II

Soojin's P.O.V.

"You forgave him?" Eun Dan Oh screamed as I told her about his apology last night. I didn't mention anything about the singing and dancing yet, but she was so shocked about the apology that I had to explain it in detail to her. "Listen, I know it's very hard for you to understand, but please try to forgive him. He only hurts you in the stage. He's never even raised his voice at you in shadow. After all, he's not aware of himself and he doesn't do those bad things to you just because he wants to do it. Remember, he's forced to do it. You've got to forgive him someday right? And he actually did apologize for his actions and he's starting to become aware of himself. We just have to wait for him to be completely aware of himself before he starts acting nice. I'm sure he's a good person. I just didn't realize it and I have been hitting him without thinking about it. I need you to realize it too. I'll protect you, but just promise me that you'll try to forgive him for being rude towards you. After all, he doesn't mean it." She nodded and said that she would try to forgive him. 

After talking about Haru for a long time, she said, "Enough about Haru. Tell me about what you did with Baek Kyung yesterday night!" She was wriggling her eyebrows like caterpillars. I laughed and said, "Yah, you won't believe how romantic it was! First he apologized, then he hugged me, and then we saw a field of dandelions-" "Eeeeeeeeeeehhhh! What did you do there?" She squirmed in her place. "I led him into the field of dandelions and sang the song-" "Dandelions?!" She said while smiling broadly. I nodded and continued, "I sang it to him and we danced there in the field. He asked me if I wanted to make it our song and I said yes! After that, we both held hands and walked together until he got transmitted into another scene." "OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD GURL, YOU IS LUCKY! THAT'S SO ROMANTIC BITCH!" She screamed and I flinched due to her loud voice. She said, "And by the way, when me and Haru were walking back to camp together, he got transmitted to another scene and Baek Kyung appeared in front of me and as always, the stage began and he was mean to me. Jeez, the author is a bitch." "I know right? She or he is such a piece of shit. That bitch needs to be taught a lesson. If I was near him or her, I would have cut of the author's head, taped it to a wall and then I would have invited hundreds of guests to see that ugly fucking piece of-" Lee Do Hwa covered both mine and Dan Oh's mouth as we cursed the author out. Dan Oh and I pushed his hand away and continued in sync, "THAT MOTHER FUCKER NEEDS TO STOP DOING SHIT TO-" This time, Lee Do Hwa grabbed both mine and Dan Oh's mouth so hard that we couldn't even push his hand away. 

When we finally stopped, he let go of us and said, "Will you both stop cursing? Everyone's looking at us! And you, Soojin-ah, how could you be so violent? I thought you were just a cute and innocent girl?" "Boy is u wrong!" Dan Oh said to him. He said, "Yeah, I am wrong. Now, open your mouth." "You gonna give me a dick or somethin-" "NO SOOJIN! STOP IT!" Lee Do Hwa panicked as I said something funny. Dan Oh and I laughed when he suddenly stuffed something into our mouths. After I bit it, I realized that it was just some ice cream. Chocolate for me, vanilla for Dan Oh. "You know us well don't you?" I asked him and he said, "I've been your friend for ten years. You think I don't know?" We all laughed and enjoyed some ice cream together.    

Time Skip.

"Aren't I pretty?" I asked Nam Ju trying to calm him down and stop him from hitting Lee Do Hwa. They both got in a fight on stage and they're angry at each other over Yeo Joo Da. "Why would you ask me that?" He asked me with a puzzled look on his face. I sang, "I love to see me from your point of view."(Where my Ariana Grande fans at ;) Nam Ju said, "Ariana Grande? Damn. Okay Imma be honest, you're really pretty. Now go get your mans and let me go get my woman. Alright?" He replied to me while looking towards Baek Kyung and then towards Yeo Joo Da. Nam Ju forgot about the fight and walked away. I looked towards Lee Do Hwa and he burst out crying and I said, "Come here." He walked towards me and I gave him a motherly hug. "Stop pretending to be happy. I know you're lonely." I whispered into his ear as he sobbed quietly on my shoulder. He pulled away and looked at me with a surprised look on his face. He nodded and I led him to my room. 

"Speak up." I said to him as he continued sobbing and I looked at him sympathetically. He said, "I always act like I'm happy but really, deep down, I'm so lonely. Nam Ju and Baek Kyung are always in their own worlds. My interests are different than them and so, I'm not able to hang out with them that much. I like Yeo Joo Da but always end up staying lonely. She doesn't even care about me. She acts so nice to everyone that I'm not even able to tell if she actually likes me or not. I've confessed to her many times but she ends up forgetting it. I just always end up playing a damn violin in front of her." "Hey, I do understand you're problems. But, you know, we were destined to be lonely and miserable in the author's story. Well, the best thing we can do is try our best to change the world and live freely. You down?" He nodded and gave me a fist bump.

* * *  

Hi guys! I accidentally post this chapter and thankfully, I had finished it so I wont be deleting it. Fact of the day!

Fact about Lee Do Hwa: He actually liked Soojin a lot in middle school because she was understanding, nice, pretty, a good friend and the reasons just went on an on. But when he realized that Baek Kyung is the one she truly loved, he gave up on her. That's why in one my chapters, he thought to himself, "...She's my former crush after all"! 

Bye!