7

T: wait.... I'll take you home...

And as soon as Taehyung said that, he grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him away from Yoongi.

To say, Yoongi knew what Taehyung was doing. He's been friends with him since childhood, and he can clearly tell Taehyung wants him to be jealous.

Though Yoongi isn't affected, since he doesn't like Jungkook in a romantic way, but as brotherly. But Taehyung didn't know that.

And so, Taehyung pulled Jungkook and directly went to the door, to get out of the office. But as soon as they got there.

Taehyung stopped by the door and turned around, looking at Yoongi and said...

T: take Andreas to the building at Daegu. I'll be there after I take Jungkook home.... Torture him, but I want him alive as I get there, I'll personally finish him my self.

Taehyung said, in his low deep voice. Yoongi nodded and him and Seokjin bowed.

And so with that, Taehyung then again pulled Jungkook as they walk out of the company building.

Taehyung led Jungkook to his underground garage. It only had 7 spaces for cars, but it's really big.

And each of the spaces had their own gasoline machine. It's Jungkook's first time being down here.

And as he passes some luxurious cars, he stared at them in awe. Taehyung took a glance at the younger and saw him staring at Yoongi's car.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, thinking, his car is better than Yoongi. It's more luxurious, more faster, and definitely more pricey.

Jk: s-sir? Whose car is that?

Jungkook asked pointing to Yoongi's car. Taehyung looked at the car glaring, then turned his gaze to Jubgkook, and said...

T: that's Yoongi's car...

Jk: *gasp* that's so cool, it looks amazing...

T: mine's better though.

Taehyung said, and didn't waited for Jungkook to answer back, or even talk. He just pulled the younger, in to his garage space.

And when they got there, Jungkook gasp. Its his first time seeing that kind of car. It's a black marussia car, with white shiny highlights on it's tyres.

Jk: wahh!! It does looks better than Yoongi hyung's car

Jungkook said, as Taehyung let his hands off, to go and check the car. Taehyung was just standing there, with his arms cross, smirking.

Feeling a bit satisfied, and happy, that he proved, that his car is better. Taehyung's feeling of disappointment in his self, was long gone, after he heard that it's better than Yoongi.

He didn't know why, but it's like a burden to him, competing with Yoongi. Him and Yoongi have been friends since child hood.

And he never felt jealous. But, when Jungkook got closer to Yoongi, in a small amount of time. It made him feel uneasy, and jealous.

He knew, being jealous about these things, is really childish and unreasonable. Especially when Jungkook and him doesn't have any romantic relationships.

But he just can't stop, himself from being one. It's like he didn't want Jungkook to get close to someone other than him. So he's got a plan.

Taehyung smirked still looking at Jungkook, after that he pulled out his keys from his pocket, and then press the button to open the car.

T: go in first... I have to call someone.

Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded. Jungkook was about to open the passenger seat, but Taehyung beats him to it.

Taehyung opened the car for him, and let him inside. To Taehyung, it's like a reflex on his own body, that he didn't even control.

While Jungkook, inside the car was really blushing hard. He didn't know, that his rude boss, could be a gentleman.

It gives him butterflies in his stomach, as he smiled ear to ear. Good thing his boss, went to call someone, and didn't see him blushing. Or else his boss will notice that he has a big fat crush on him.

Taehyung on the other hand, walked not far enough, and got his phone and called someone.

On the phone:

T: yeah, I want it done by tomorrow. It must be done before I get to there... Understood?

?? : yes Master Kim... We'll never disappoint you.

T: good, make sure of it.

And with that, Taehyung cut off the call. Then he went back to his car, and went in to the driver's seat.

And when he got there, he saw Jungkook just looking at the window. He then again smirked, and decided to tease the younger.

He leaned in closer to Jungkook, reaching for the seat belt. Then he turned his head to the side facing the younger.

And as Taehyung turned, the younger didn't noticed it, and turned to his front. Meeting Taehyung's face.

As their face met, both of their lips accidentally brushed one another, making them both startled. Especially Jungkook.

Taehyung for a while froze, thinking, how soft those lips are. It was just a mere second, as their lips brushed each other. But it felt like that went slow motion for a while.

It was soft, and fluffy, Taehyung wanted to try it again. But it may make the younger uncomfortable.

Jungkool stared at Taehyung with widened eyes, as he didn't expect his boss would be infront of him. Taehyung on the other hand stared at the younger's lips.

Jungkook noticed that, and wanted to apologise. But it seems that he's to late to speak now, as Taehyung just directly smashed his lips against Jungkook. Taking him by surprise.

He kissed the younger, savouring every inch of his lips. And feeling the softness of it. As he himself was liking the kiss, Jungkook melts into it.

He kissed Taehyung back, within a minute after Taehyung kissed him. It's soft, his cold breath hitting his face, as their lips moved in sinc.

Taehyung, not listening to anything but Jungkook's fast heart beat, it sounded nice. The rhythm of Jungkook's heartbeats sounded beautiful.

After a few minutes, Taehyung and Jungkook pulled out from their kiss. Jungkook's face has a tint of rosy pink in his cheeks, as his lips were swollen.

Looking at Taehyung, and his swollen lips as well, made him have butterflies in his stomach, that made him feel these types of feelings. A feeling of, shyness, sweetness, and flustered at the same time. It was nice.

Taehyung on the other hand was just looking at the younger's flustered face, he smirked. Feeling a bit satisfied that, Jungkook liked the kiss. And he did as well.

It was a short kiss, but they both enjoyed it. They both liked it. And they were hoping for another chance to do that again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today guys, thankyou for supporting this book... Hope you like it. By the way I'm gonna start updating it everyday. Thankyou once again everyone, please stay safe and healthy :)