33

They were all at the mansion now. After crying a lot Jungkook passed out, he was exhausted. They brought him to another room, where Jimin and Jin were looking out for him.

Taehyung on the other hand was brought to their bedroom, where Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Yoonji were looking after him.

They didn't understand how all this happened. They all knew Taehyung could've just throw the drink away, but why did he drank it.

It was all in their heads, the confusion and the questions. Knowing their Master, he wouldn't do this if he haven't planned something.

It is very unlikely for Taehyung to do such risk if he knew it isn't worthy. So they just put in their minds that their Master is fine and is planning something. They really wished.

Yj: I don't know what's going on in Master's mind, but I think he had planned this out...

Nj: hopefully he did, my brother won't do something so risky that would put himself and his family at risk... I know him

Jh: no, cause to think of it... The King was there, he was observing our every move... Do you think Mast-

Yg: whatever Master had plan on his own, we have to be ready if ever he needs our help, or if he ever asks us to do something... We should be prepared

Yj: but what if our hunch is wrong? What if he doesn't wake up?

Jh: don't think like that, baby... Master will wake up...

They all just sighed, frustrated and exhausted, they had fears. They were just waiting for what's about to happen next.

On the other hand Jimin and Jin were on the room where they layed Jungkook.

Jm: uhm... Hyung? What exactly happened?

Seokjin started to tell Jimin the whole story on what really happened earlier. Jimin got worried after knowing everything.

Both of them were still talking when Jungkook started whining in his sleep...

Jk: n-no! Taehyungie.... Love, don't go don't leave us.... We still need you.... Love please!..... Taehyungie No!

Jungkook jolted up as he woke up, he was panting really hard and his face was like he was on a horror movie.

Jimin immediately stood up from his sit and went to grab the water and gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook drank the water and looked at Seokjin...

Jk: hyung.... Where is Taehyung?

Sj: he's in your room kook....

Jungkook was about to go down from the bed and ran towards where Taehyung is, but before he could do so he was stopped by Jimin.

Jm: kook, you still need to rest... Don't forget you are carrying another life with you...

Jk: Jiminie hyung... I have to see Taehyung... Please.... I'll go crazy if I can't see him, or if I can't make sure he is alright.... Jin hyung, please

Seokjin and Jimin looked at each other, Jin just nodded and that's when both him and Jimin helped him.

The door of the room suddenly bursted open startling Yoongi, Namjoon, Yoonji, and Hoseok.

When they looked at the door, they saw Jimin and Jin helping Jungkook. The three of them came close to the bed where Taehyung was laying.

Jungkook sat in the bed as he leaned down kissing Taehyung on the lips, wishing he would just wake up, like in some fairy tales.

But he didn't, tears started to form in Jungkook's eyes, he was trembling, remembering what Yoongi had said earlier.

He can't stop blaming himself for what happened. He cupped Taehyung's face and leaned their foreheads together...

Jk: I'm so sorry... I was so stupid, Taehyungah please wake up, I need you.... I need you by my side as we raise our baby together.... I need you by my side to love me and show me my worth, because if you aren't here, I can't feel my worth.... I don't know whom I should live for..... My heart is longing for your love.... My cold dark life is longing for your warmth... I'm longing for you.... So please my love, wake up..... I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I... I want say how much I love you... How much I want you... Please wake up...

Jungkook said as his tears keeps streaming down his face. The others looked at them sympathetically, they were sorry for the younger.

They themselves can't predict what's next, they don't know how to comfort the younger. But one thing is for sure, their hope for their Master to wake up is enough, for Jungkook to pull his strength from.

Jin went close to Jungkook, Yoongi on the other hand went to Taehyung's other side.

Jungkook stood up and hugged Jin, they walked further from the bed as they did a group hug.

And that's when Taehyung opened his eyes. Yoongi widen his eyes when he saw Taehyung, he was about to call the others whom are comforting eachother but Taehyung grasp his hand, and mouthed "get them out"

Yoongi immediately did as to what he was told, he told Jin to prepare them something to eat, and told Namjoon and Hoseok to check their men, while he told Jimin and Yoonji to take Jungkook to get some rest.

At first Jungkook resist but, he knew to him self that he is pregnant and he needed the rest, so in the end he eventually complied.

As everyone got out of the room, except Yoongi, Taehyung stood up from the bed and chuckled...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's its for today's update guys!! See you tomorrow for another one. Also I would like to thank everyone who keeps on supporting this story, we are about to reach 6k views! I hope everyone enjoyed reading. Please stay safe and be healthy and also please take care everyone :)