15

After that night, Jungkook's seconds, hours, days and weeks, came by so quickly. Its already been a month. And he isn't doing good.

First of all, Taehyung's been avoiding h lately. And worst he has been craving for Taehyung. He's craving for his touch, his scent and his embrace.

Jungkook had been craving for the vampire's attention. But the younger was confused. Is he the one craving him. Or the little creature that's growing in his womb?

Yes. Jungkook is pregnant. He came to know it when he went to the doctors yesterday. Jungkook knew it was coming,

Even though he researched it, that vampire's can't get someone pregnant. He still knew that the beby is Taehyung's. Because he's the only one whom Jungkook had sex with.

He is still confused and didn't know how it happen so, he decided to tell Yoongi. As he is a vampire just like Taehyung.

On the other hand...

Tae Pov:

I had been busy with my mafia organisation. Its been so long since I had been to my company. And I admit I miss someone there.

I have a mission to take care of first. I have to get the dirty works out of my clubs and bars, such as prostitution and child labour.

I also need to lead the gang in saving humans that were turned to a vampire with the illegal antidote, from the north boundary of Busan, so I have to go there personally.

And right now I'm on my car driving, heading towards Busan. But as I was driving, I can't help but think of a specific someone. Jungkook.

I don't know I just felt like, I'm missing him a lot these days. That I need him near me. And that I'm getting nervous all the time if I don't see him, even just a glance.

I've been neglecting my feelings about it, but I just want to make sure he is safe. Its very random that now, I just have this urge to keep him beside me, and to embrace him. It's like I'm craving to see him.

But right now I can't, so I send Yoongi to look after him. Because I know he will keep Jungkook safe. I just need to focus on this mission, then I'll talk to him. And make things clear.

End of Tae Pov...

Jungkook was walking through the hallway, fiddling with his fingers. As he is headed towards Yoongi's office.

As he got there, he stopped on the door to knock. But he felt hesitant, so he took a deep breath, and put his hand on his stomach.

He caressed it a bit, and whispered "mama will do this for you". He motivated himself, as he knocked on the door.

A couple of seconds later, the door opened revealing Yoongi. Yoongi was surprised by Jungkook's sudden visit. But he stepped aside to let the younger in anyways.

As they were inside the office, Yoongi let Jungkook sit on the couch. The younger complied, and sat on the opposite couch Yoongi was sitting in.

Yg: waht brought you here kook?

Jungkook looked at Yoongi for a while. Thinking would the vampire infront of him, will actually belive him? But then again Jungkook thought. There's no harm in trying.

Jk: hyung.... I'm pregnant

Jungkook just said it, straight forwardly. Yoongi looked at him shocked  his eye ls widen and his mouth was wide open.

He stopped on his tracks trying to figure out how that happen. But then he remembered, there are male that can get pregnant. The 'carriers'.

Yg: are you one of the carriers?

Jk:..... Y-yes....

Yg: whose the father?

Yoongi asked, he then saw the younger how nervous and hesitant he is.

Yg: w-Well you don't have to-

Jk: Taehyungshi!

Jungkook cutted Yoongi before he could further his sentence. After hearing that Yoongi looked at him in shock then again.

He can't believe after so many years of searching, they finally found him.

Yg: you're Taehyung's fated mate...

Yoongi just said out of the blue. Jungkook frowned, he was confused and had a lot of questions in mind. But one thing only came out from his mouth...

Jk: how?....

Yoongi chuckled, he didn't expect to see his bestfriend's fatedaye to be Jungkook. But, he's happy for him.

Yg: you see, Jungkookie... Taehyung is a Prince, he's powerful, rich, and whatever.... Every vampire that is next to the throne has a special blessing from the moon goddess.... They have this thing called "fated mate" or the one that is worthy to rule beside the next king. The heir can only find their fated mate by the goddess' will, for example the heir can only impregnate his mate...and he or she will carry the 'Golden Child'

Jungkook was shocked, dumbfounded and flabbergasted. This news is just so sudden. He didn't even know that vampires has this sort of 'royalties'

Jk:... B-but hyung why me?... I'm only a human...

Yg: to be honest Jungkookie... I don't know what's going on either... I'm not in the right place to tell you everything about Taehyung's life and whatnot... But I'm sure everything will be okay...

Jk: Thankyou hyung...

Yoongi tried to comfiest the younger, he stood up from the couch and carefully pulled Jungkook into a hug.

The younger hugged back, as he really needs someone to comfort him right now. They stood like that for a while. Feeling the warm comfort of each other.

In the other hand...

On the phone:

?? : yeah, I need you to photoshop these pictures I got... I need this done by this afternoon goy it?

?? : yes sir...

End of phone call...

??: I finally found a way to get you killed by Taehyung, Jungkook...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Thank you so much for your support guys. And I hope every one is taking good care of themselves. See you again tomorrow for another update ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.