14

Jungkook woke up 2 in the afternoon. He knew what happened last night, and he can clearly remember it.

For Jungkook there's no doubt in his feelings for Taehyung. And he liked what he did, even though it was sudden.

He can't help but blush, and felt like having butterflies in his stomach. He covered his face and giggle.

He turned around in hoping, Taehyung would be there. But he wasn't. Jungkook immediately stood up from the bed despite being naked.

He walked around the room, looking for the vampire. He looked at the bathroom but he wasn't there. He looked at the living room, but still no sign of Taehyung.

Jungkook was dumbfounded. His eyes were now teary and his breath felt heavy. Its like, something is stuck in his thought, like lump that stops him from saying something.

Jungkook thought, Taehyung had left him already. He got his body, now he just disappeared into thin air, not even bothering to tell Jungkook he's leaving.

Junkook felt like shit right now. He felt that he wasn't enough, that Taehyung left without uttering a word.

He's crying, Jungkook is now on tears, his hands were shaking. He felt like screaming, but he can't. It hurts him so much. Taehyung hurted him.

And without a thought, Jungkook went to get his things, he changed into his pants. And wear a bathrobe as he knew his clothes were now wreck.

He hurriedly left the room, and went out of the building. He took a cab, going to his apartment.

When he got there, he paid the cab using his phone and  ran towards his apartment room. He immediately opened the door.

Ans when he opened it, he cried even more. He saw his father standing near the door step looking so worried.

Jungkook immediately embrace his father into a hug, and cried loudly. He father looked at him surprised.

He noticed what Jungkook was wearing, and immediately got why his son was crying. He didn't ask anything, he just embraced his son, calming him down.

On the other hand...

Taehyung was smiling, walking down the hallway, as he pushed a cart, with lunch and a bouquet of flowers in it.

It's the first time Taehyung smiled in a decade, he didn't know why its just that, he suddenly felt motivated and happy. He's happy.

He was exited to show Jungkook the lunch he personally prepared. And of course very excited to give Jungkook the bouquet of roses he personally bought for him.

Taehyung just left Jungkook in their suite as he planned to say sorry to the younger, for making him jealous and for the hard night.

So that's why, he decided to prepare lunch for him, and give him a bouquet. To say sorry, and thank him for the best night.

Taehyung didn't bother to rang the doorbell, as he thought the younger was still sleeping.

He directly opened the door, and went in quietly. He put the cart to the living room and then grabbed the flowers.

He then quietly enter the bedroom

He then quietly enter the bedroom. And as soon as he got there, he jumped on the bed thinking Jungkook was there.

But, he wasn't. Taehyung got confused, so he looked at the bathroom, but still no Jungkook.

Just then checked the pile of clothes to see if Jungkook's pants were there. But it wasn't.

Taehyung's chest clench, he immediately went outside the bedroom to see if Jungkook really left. And to his dismay, he really did.

Taehyung just stood there, didn't know what to do. He was angry at Jungkook and himself.

He was angry at Jungkook because he just left without a reason, and angry at himself for leaving the younger without noticed.

T: I should've known...

Taehyung said, his voice was just plain. But if you're listening, you could tell he's hurt, and disappointed.

He just wakn to the trash can, and threw the flowers. He then went to the couch, and say there.

He sighed, and chuckled bitterly. Taehyung never thought this would happen.

Because normally, the people whom he slept with, would beg him to come back. But now, the tables have turned.

He now wanted to beg Jungkook to came back to him, or even wake him up. Thinking this is all just a stupid dream.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys I know this is kinda short. And I'm sorry for not updating for a while. But don't worry I'll start updating regularly, and that means everyday. Thankyou guys so much for the support, and I hope everyone is safe and doing well out there :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Also I just wanna say, I'm so proud of our boys for making this far. And I'm really happy, that I literally teared up watching them perform at UN with so much pride and joy. And I hope all of their achievements will continue. God bless these kind and generous souls.💜

💜

Crdts to the owners of the pictures :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.