16

After completing his mission, Taehyung finally went back to Seoul. He is now driving towards his company. Smiling like an idiot.

Because finally, he can talk to Jungkook. He didn't know why he is very excited, it's just that he miss the younger. Despite him, leaving the hotel last month.

After that night, the younger must've felt Taehyung was avoiding him, but no. Its just that Taehyung had been busy these past few weeks, and probably doesn't have a time for a talk.

And now that his mission is finally over, he has the time to talk to Jungkook. And he isn't gonna waste it.

And finally he arrived. Taehyung hurriedly got out of his car and immediately went to his office.

He opened the door smiling, but that smile faded away when he didn't saw his assistant. But Yoongi's friend. Nico.

Taehyung looked at him in confused, he didn't know how Nico got in. Nico on the other hand just giggled, trying to flirt with Taehyung.

Taehyung just sighed in frustration and rolled his eyes. He's irritated. Irritated by the presence of an unwanted guest.

T: what are you doing here?

Taehyung said coldly. Nico closed his eyes and suddenly moan, as if he was receiving pleaseure from Taehyung.

N: ughmmh Taehyungie.... I live your deep voice, I wish you could whisper in to my ears tonight...

T: stop wasting your time on me... Actually, I'm the one wasting my time here. If you have nothing important to talk to me, then I'll leave first.

N: am I not important?

T: No.

Taehyung turned around and was about to go but then Nico suddenly said...

N: perhaps, that important person you're going to meet is with someone else right now.

Taehyung snapped his head towards Nico, he glared at him as if he was about to end his entire existence.

T: what did you say?

N:.... You see Taehyung.. Stop chasing that low born human... Yoongi already got him. Are you really going to distroy your friendship because of that whore?

Taehyung ahd enough, he slapped Nico hard that it echoed through his office. Nico looked at him with wide eyes, he then chuckled.

N: not believing me?.... But I have proof!

Nico then brought out his phone and showed him a picture of Jungkook and Yoongi hugging each other at a fancy restaurant.

Taehyung stared at it for a bit. Nico was just chuckling. And, Taehyung lost it.

He grabbed Nico's phone and threw it across the room. He then grab Nico's wrist and held it tightly, saying...

T: if u were you, better do whatever you want in your life right now. Because I promise you, if ever this isn't real.... I'm gonna make your life a hell on earth, and you'll die slowly but painfully in my own hands... Remember that.

Then Taehyung threw him. Taehyung took a glance at him and turned around. But before he left he said...

T: and to answer your question... I would ruin mine and Yoongi's friendship for that pretty... And I'm not willing to lose against him.

And with that, Taehyung left. Leaving Nico angry and furious, he then opened his watch and contacted someone.

N: I need you to find that Jeon Jungkook and kill him... Bring my men with you...

On the other hand. Taehyung was walking down the hallway heading towards Jungkook's office.

He was angry, hurt, and confused. He didn't know if that was real or not. If he should believe it or not. But remembering what Yoongi said, that he liked Jungkook, makes him wanted to believe it.

And as soon as he opened Jungkook's office door. He immediately went towards the younger and grabbed his hands, as he pinned him to the wall.

Jungkook looked at him wide shock, both of his hands covering his tummy. Trying to protect it. His heart beat was racing, he didn't like the idea of Taehyung doing something to him.

He was scared and confused. He didn't know what he did that git Taehyung angry to the point, his eyes turned red.

Jk: s-sir?

T: did you go out with Yoongi?

Jungkook was bewildered. But he answered truthfully.

Jk: no...

T: Jungkook I'm gonna ask again... DID. YOU. GO OUT. WITH HIM?

Jungkook breath hitched. He was scared, he just wanted to hug Taehyung at the moment.

Until he can't stop himself, so he did. He suddenly hugged Taehyung, taking him by surprise. Jungkook buried his nose into the vampire's neck, sniffing it and finding comfort.

Jungkook carreses his belly gently with his hand, while the other was wrapped around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung softened from it. He noticed every detail the younger did. From hugging him, scenting him, and caressing his belly. But it got him all confused. But the younger's actions all seems to be familiar to him.

After a couple of seconds Taehyung pulled the younger away from him. But before he could say anything...

Jk: I like you Taehyungah...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.