27

It is evening in Vante's Mansion, Taehyung and Jungkook are cuddling in their bed, when Jungkook suddenly jolted up and ran towards the bathroom.

Taehyung immediately woke up, feeling the younger left in a hurry. Just then he saw the younger running to the bathroom, he immediately went up to him to check if he is okay.

When he got there, he saw Jungkook crouching to the sink, vomiting. He immediately went beside him, and stroke his back, then he went to get clean water and let Jungkook drink it.

After drinking, Jungkook leaned in to Taehyung to get a hug, which Taehyung complied. He hugged the younger stroking his hair, while kissing his forehead, saying...

T: aigooo, little pea is starting to give mommy a hard time.... You okay my rose?

Jungkook just nodded, feeling tired. Taehyung then carried Jungkook to their bed, and both laid comfortably.

Jungkook made Taehyung's hard chest his pillow. While the vampire let's him do what he wants, while caressing the younger's tummy.

Jk: Tae..... I want to eat pudding with ketchup please...

The younger suddenly said, Taehyung immediately got up. But Jungkook stopped him.

Jk: nooo, don't go...

T: but I have to get you food pretty...

Jk: no, cuddle me...

Taehyung couldn't do anything, he gave in, he went back to bed hugging Jungkook again. And since the younger isn't letting him go.

He called Yoongi to brought pudding and ketchup to their room. Minuets later, someone knocked on the door  and that's wehb Taehyung pushed a button to open it.

Then there came in Yoongi, with a tray full of requested foods.

Yg: good evening Master Vante, kook.... Here's you request... I'll leave it here, please enjoy.

Yoongi said formally, to which got Jungkook confused of. Yoongi immediately bowed and went out, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jk: "Vante"?

Jungkook asked in confusion, and curiousity, while Taehyung was grabbing the food.

T: that's my name here in Italy...Vante

Jungkook giggled drawing circles on Taehyung's chest...

Jk: that's cute...

T: cute? It's intimidating

Taehyung said emphasising the word "intimidating". Making Jungkook laugh.

Jk: alright Mr. Intimidating, feed us, little pea and I... Needs to be healthy so we could stay pretty for papa...

Jungkook winked at the vampire, making Taehyung smile. Thinking, the boy really brought light to his dark world.

He really brought colors to his gray life. And he can't imagine a life without him.

Taehyung is actually planing something in his head, he didn't want to make this longer, he didn't want him and Jungkook to wait for the right time.

Because he is impatient, and he wanted to do that very very soon. So that he could give their baby a family name, and so that he could give Jungkook his last name.

T: kook?

Jk:...

T: beautiful?

Jk:...