20

It's been a week since Jungkook woke up. And it's been hard for Taehyung.

Jungkook was ignoring Taehyung. He didn't talk to him, let him touch him. Or do anything for him.

Jungkook remembered everything, from when he saw his father dead, and to when he was killed. And now, he knew that Taehyung mated him without his consent.

Although it was understandable, that Taehyung couldn't ask for permission. Its just its been so confusing for Jungkook and that he felt suffocated.

It's still hard to sink in him what was happening, because everything went too fast. That it felt like he was a snail.

A snail that is so slow that he can't catch up with everyone. He needed time. That's why he asked for it. Everyone understood that, except for Taehyung.

Because to him, he wants to say sorry for everything and admit his lies and faults. And he won't stop until Jungkook forgives him.

And just like every night, Taehyung will stay inside Jungkook's room until he falls asleep. And after making sure he's really deep in slumber. Taehyung would slowly and and gently kiss his forehead and would leave, to go to his own room.

But tonight was different. Jungkook decided to pretend to fall asleep so that he would know what Taehyung was doing when he's in his dreamland.

Taehyung was sitting on his sewell chair, doing some paper work and would constantly glance at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him, observing him what he was doing. Taehyung was wearing his office suit, a white buttoned up shirt, a black trousers, and he has glasses on.

Jungkook stared at him shyly, seeing how he looks. He looks so handsome, making Jungkook's cheeks flush a tint of rose pink.

Taehyung noticed the younger was staring at him, so he turned his gaze to him. Jungkook widen his eyes when Taehyung turned to him. He immediately looked away, and hid under the blanket. Making Taehyung chuckle.

Taehyung knew what the younger was doing , and he smirked. He then went up to Jungkook and pulled the covers down to reveal the beauty underneath.

Jungkook pretended to sleep, hoping Taehyung would buy it. Just then Taehyung leaned down and suddenly kissed his forehead. and said...

T: if you wanted to eat or crave something...don't hesitate to call me okay?

And with that Taehyung stood up and walk towards his desk to clean all his paper work and arrange them neatly.

Jungkook on the other hand was a bit flustered. He felt butterflies in his stomach, that feels like forcing him to smile.

His cheeks was as red as a tomato now, and the older could see it. Taehyung just chuckled lightly. Though, Jungkook was really craving something since yesterday, he was just too shy to ask Taehyung.

But Jungkook thought, why not ask him, since he insist. And it's also his way of taking revenge, by making Taehyung do everything for him.

Taehyung was about to go out after finishing hi work. But then...

Jk: Taehyungah...

Taehyung immediately turn his head to Jungkook, and is all ears for him.

T: do you need anything?

Jk....a-actually I wanted...

T: it's okay, you can ask me anything...

Jk:... Then I want to eat pudding with ketchup on it...