32

Taehyung's chest felt like it's been squeezed tight. He was a bit dizzy, he thought, it must be be the effect of the poison that was on the drink.

He knew that  the only way to kill vampires  are by poisoning them. He was aware of what he did. He knew he just risk his life for Jungkook and their baby.

He did this for them, he didn't waste time and didn't think twice, he was all prepared for what's about to happen. And he'll do whatever it takes to protect his family.

Even if it means he'll sacrifice himself. He would do it, he will do it.

Yoongi put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder looking worriedly at him.

Yg: Master...

T: let's go home... Prepare the helicopter

Yg: Korea?

Taehyung nodded his head into no, indicating they will stay in Italy, which got Yoongi puzzled.

But he didn't asked for more, and immediately did as to what he is told. Jungkook on the other hand was confused.

He didn't know why they were acting like that Infront of him. It made him worried especially when a vague feeling rose up in him.

He felt like there was something wrong, and that his heart was aching for some reasons. He tried to connect dots together but it seems that the puzzle was harder than he thought. And that's when he asked about the situation...

Jk: love what is going on?

He looked at Taehyung, he got shock for a bit seeing Taehyung's already pale skin got even paler and his lips were turning into like a bruised up lip.

Jk: love.... Are you okay? What's going on? Is there something wrong?

T: no love... Nothing's going on... Let's head home and rest okay?

Taehyung said, his intimidating deep voice were now trembling a bit. And his breathing was getting heavier. Jungkook started to get worried, as he saw the situation.

They immediately exited the party, using the helicopter. Jungkook was in the verge of crying, he is still clueless to what's going on.

He was staring at Taehyung stopping his tears from falling off his eyes. While the vampire was laying 9n his lap almost passing out.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook straight in the eyes, he smiled weakly and reached for the younger's cheek.

He careses his cheek and wipe off the fallen tear, with his thumb. Taehyung felt he's about to close his eye as he got weaker.

T: don't cry love... It hurts me seeing you cry...

Jk: then why are you like this?! What's wrong with you! Tell me!

T: let's say, this night a bit unfortunate.... But don't worry I'm fine, okay?....so do me a favor huh?.... take care of your self and our baby, raise him to be a good man....

Jk: what the heck are you saying!

Jungkook couldn't help it, he burst out crying, he didn't know what, but he knew something was wrong. It hurts, he is hurt deep inside.

Yoongi and was just watching them sympathetically. He didn't if this is the end for their Master, or he has a plan. But trust Taehyung, he'll just have to wait.

Then Taehyung chuckled bitterly, he then faced the younger's tummy and kissed at for a couple of times, and said...

T: I'm sorry... Papa is so sorry, my little pea... When you grow up, take care of mama okay? Take care of mama for papa... I love you my little angel...

Jungkook was just crying, while stroking Taehyung's hair, and kissing his forehead form time to time. Just then he felt Taehyung's heavy arm went light. And that's when Jungkook noticed, the vampire was unconscious.

Jungkook cried even hard, and tried to wake him up, he was trying but it seems that it isn't working.

He looked at Yoongi, as the older stared at him worriedly. Yoongi just sighed looked away.

Jk: hyung.... What happened! What's going on with Taehyung!

Jungkook asked confused and hurt evident in his voice. Yoongi looked at the younger with a sorry expression, and said...

Yg: the only way to kill a vampire is through poison...

Jk:.....

Yg: that drink you were about to drink earlier has..... Poison on it

Jungkook had his mouth agape, he was speechless, tears started to roll down from his cheeks. He looked at Taehyung and stroke his hair.

He leaned down and kissed the vampire's lip whispering sorries as he cried aloud.

Jk: I'm... I'm so sorry, I didn't know please wake up.... Tae.... I...I'm scared, s-sorry please wake up!

Jungkook was over thinking, he was blaming himself for what happened. He never thought Taehyung would really do that for him. He felt he isn't worthy of his sacrifice.

He was blaming himself for acting stupidly, knowing that party was full of enimies. He was blaming him self for being stubborn, he wished he had stayed at home like what Taehyung had said, this wouldn't have happened at all. Its all because of him.

Jk: it's all because of me..... I'm s-sorry.... Please come back to me love....i need you.... W-we need you!

And with that darkness came through him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys! I'll update again later so stay tune!