chapter 4

You felt a cool breeze hit your face. You had finally gained consciousness. You slowly turned your body towards the ceiling with your eyes still closed.

You stretched your limbs while taking a deep breath and that's when a familiar cologne filled your senses.

You slowly opened your eyes and found yourself in the nurse's office. You sat up and saw a navy blue coat covering your body.

It was just like the time when you woke up after getting drunk at the nightclub. You were covered in an unknown coat that time too.

You stared at it for a while then you realized that both coats belonged to 'him'. Just then someone barged in.

"Y/n, you are awake?" Rose asked in a worried tone. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I should have warned you about him. It's my fault." She said while holding your hands.

"Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. Even if you had warned me there is no way we could stop him." You flashed her a sad smile and stared down at your lap.

Rose looked at you sadly and hugged you. You recalled what he did to you earlier and you immediately got emotional.

You bit your trembling lower lips and slightly looked up to hold in your cries and tears. You hugged her back and said, "Rose... I am scared of him." Those words spilt out followed by streams of tears.

"We should tell your dad about this. Mr Kim is a dangerous man." Rose suggested. "No, not my dad. He should not know about this. Promise me you won't tell him about this." You begged her. Rose looked at you with pitiful eyes and nodded. "I promise."

Next day
(At school)
You and Rose were sitting in your seats waiting for the class to begin. You were looking through your book when Rose hesitantly called your name.

You turned your head towards her but she had her gaze fixed to the door. Terror was written all over her face.
You turned your gaze towards the door and your heartbeat raced.

It was him again. A shiver ran down your spine when he flashed a small smile at you. You slowly stood up from your seat and walked to him.

Once you were outside the class. You stood in front of him with your eyes glued to the floor. You fidgeted with your fingers while nervously waiting for him to talk.

Then suddenly a bouquet of beautiful flowers came into view. Your eyes widened at how beautiful those flowers were.

"It's for you. I am sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to scare you." He said with no sign of guilt in his voice.

You gathered all the courage and looked up at him. He smiled at you.You slowly grabbed the bouquet with your shaky hands and smelled the flowers.

A little smile appeared on your face. "Do you like it?" He asked with the same smile on his face. You nodded your head and thanked him, "T-thank you, Mr Kim."

What he did next widened your eyes. He pulled you by your waist and said, "It's Taehyung, darling. I don't want my girlfriend to call me that. Call me Taehyung." He smirked while coming dangerously close to your face.

There you go again, that smirk that freaks you out. But this time, you felt embarrassed. You couldn't look at him anymore so you turned your gaze away from him.

"Come on, call me Taehyung." He grabbed your jaw softly and turned your red face towards him again. By now, your heart was hammering against your chest.