chapter 6

Next day
In school (During a break)
You were chatting with Rose and some of your classmates when you noticed Taehyung walking through the classroom door.

You stood up from your seat and were about to walk to him but suddenly Mark blocked your way. You looked at him confused while he smiled at you and mouthed ‘don’t worry’ before facing Taehyung.

Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows and asked, “What do you think you are doing? Get out of my way.” he slightly raised his voice in a threatening voice. 

“Not everyone is scared of you, Mr Kim. I won’t let you take Y/n without her will.” Mark replied, boldly. Thankfully the class was empty except for a couple of students causing less commotion.

Taehyung suddenly let out a laugh. “Take her without her will? Do you even know what you are saying? Y/n and I are in a relationship. Ask her if you don’t believe me.”

“Yea…” you said, sadly. Mark turned towards you, shocked. “Now that that’s clear. Let’s go Y/n, we are running late for your date.” Taehyung scoffed and pulled you away.

“Are we going right now?” you asked while being pulled by him. “Yea, why? Do you wanna go back to him?” Taehyung said with madness visible in his voice.

“No… I still have classes left,” you said. “Oh, so now classes are more important than me?” he asked with the same tone. “N-no.” you said, hesitantly. He is really mad. You thought and let him pull you. 

“Don’t get close to him.” He warned you. “But he is my friend…” you said. Taehyung suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned to look at you. 

“Listen to me, Y/n. We might end up arguing because of this friend of yours. I don’t think you want that, do you?” he asked with threathening eyes.

You immediately shook your head in fear. “Good girl.” he patted your head and continued pulling you away.

Next day
The school was over. You were alone in your class, packing your bag. Rose had an emergency so she left early. “Y/n.” you turned around and saw Mark.

“Why were you avoiding me today? Did he tell you to do that?” he asked with a hurt look. 

“That’s not true. I wasn’t avoiding you.” you looked away from him. He suddenly grabbed your hands and said,
“Y/n, I can’t hold this in anymore. I actually have feelings for you.” he confessed. 

You moved away from him in shock. Seeing this, Mark got sour and walked closer and forcefully kissed you. You tried pushing him but he just wrapped his arms around your waist and held you in place. 

Just then you saw a figure standing next to the door staring at you with a cold gaze. A shiver ran down your spine. You pushed  harder and moved away from Mark. Mark’s face was covered with regret when he saw Taehyung leaning against the door frame.

Taehyung finally stood up straight and reached for something behind his blazer. With a straight face, he pulled out a gun and pointed at Mark while coming closer to him.

Mark started moving back in terror while your feet were stuck to the ground. You were terrified of what was gonna happen next.

“You just don’t understand that she has a boyfriend, do you? I tried to warn you before but you just got too much guts, huh? You touched what’s mine now you will have to pay for it.”  Taehyung growled. 

“No, don’t do it.  It’s not his fault-” Your shaky hands reached for his blazer and clenched it.

“Are you trying to say that you cheated on me? You like him too?” Taehyung stared at you with his piercing eyes.