chapter 16

You were in the study room for your extra classes. You looked at your new teacher, Mr Jun. He was wearing a suit like every man in his house.

He had long hair which came upto his shoulders and he had tied it in a half bun.

He had a tattoo on his neck and a few little scars on his face. You could tell he was a mafia but his glasses made him look less like one. 

"So we are starting everything over. You will be learning everything from the beginning. And as you already know we will also have mini tests everyday so that you can remember everything better. It's my job to make sure you score the highest marks in your exams so don't worry about anything." Mr Jun said with a straight face. 

You didn't say anything, just stared at the man and he stared back with a straight face. You weren't gonna lie but that man looked intimidating.

Taehyung, who had been standing beside you from the start, placed both his hands in his pocket and finally spoke. "Don't scare her, Jun." "I didn't mean to." He sighed. 

Taehyung finally turned to you and placed his hand above your head. "Don't be scared. He won't hurt you. It's just his face that looks mean and scary. You are gonna be fine." 

"Shall we get started then?" Mr Jun said, already sitting on the table.

"Go on." Taehyung lightly pushed you towards the table and walked out. You slowly walked towards the table and sat on the chair.
"Should we start with math?" You nodded.

Meanwhile Taehyung sat outside the room with a clear view of you two due to the glass walls. Just then Jungkook walked in with a file and handed it to him.

"Here, you go. The file you asked for." He also glanced inside the studyroom. "Why did you pick him? The poor girl looks scared." Jungkook said, monitoring your body posture.

"It's just for a few days, she is gonna get used to it. And Jun is an ex-mafia with good academic scores, which is perfect. He can protect her as well as teach her." Taehyung said while flipping through the file.

Inside the study room 

'He just left me alone with a stranger… he looks scary.' You thought. Just then from the corner of your eyes you saw Taehyung.

When your eyes met, he gave you a warm smile. That's when you realized that he hadn't left. He had been keeping an eye on you all this time.

Suddenly you felt something ticklish inside you. Turning your head back towards your book, you started focusing on class. 

"Did you understand? Now try solving this one by yourself." Mr Jun pointed at the question in the paper in front of you.

Nervously picking up the pencil, you started solving it but unfortunately got stuck. You couldn't solve it but you were too scared to ask.

He noticed that you weren't writing anymore so he sighed, grabbing your attention. You lowered your head, thinking he was mad. 

"Let me show you how to do it again, alright?" You looked up at him, surprised. You nodded and he started teaching you again. 

After 2 hours
"Alright, that's it for today." Mr Jun stood up. "Oh right, I almost forgot." He put two huge stacks of paper on the table.

"These are the test papers you need to finish within this month. Here, you can do this today as your homework. And this one you need to do tomorrow after you get home from school." He handed 2 papers from the stack.