Chapter 25

Taehyung opened his eyes when he felt a weight on top of his body. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw you on top of him but only with lingerie on.

The lingerie had cow print on it. A pair of brown cow horns on your head and around your neck was a choker with a little bell hanging.

His eyes slowly traveled down towards your thigh which had  bands with ruffles made out of the same patterned cloth.

He looked up at you to see you struggling with the choker on your neck.

“Take it off.” you said with your teary eyes. He sat up and helped you unbuckle the choker.

He stared at the red marks around your neck and bent down to kiss your soft skin. He slowly pulled you closer to him by your waist and hugged you.

“Does it hurt, baby?” you nodded your head. He slowly rubbed your bare waist up and down and slipped his hands under the string of your underwear.

He played with string and slowly untied it. He gently pushed you down on the bed, with his hands never leaving your waist. You whined.

He could feel his heartbeat increasing and a throbbing pain in his lower part. “Baby, don’t whine like that.” he said as he got on top of you.

He slowly attacked your rosy lips but let out a cry. “What’s wrong?” he pulled away and caressed your hair.

“It hurts.” you said while pulling on your choker again, the bell rang the more you pulled on it.

Taehyung looked at it confused. He was sure he took it off a minute ago. He looked on his side and surely there was a choker beside him.

Suddenly, he heard someone knocking on his door. When he turned around to look at the door, he was suddenly laying down in his bed.

He looked around on his bed and there was no sight of you. Someone was still knocking on his door.

“Come in.” It was Mrs Smith. “Good morning, sir. Miss Y/n is already awake. She is waiting to have breakfast with you.”

“Alright, I will be there in a minute.”
With that he left, Taehyung sat on his bed with his head on his hand.

‘So it was a dream?’ An image of you whining dressed as a cow flashed in front of his eyes.  He lifted his blanket to see his hard self.

He ran his hand through his hair in frustration. ‘Seriously? Having such perverted dreams at this age?’ He got up and walked towards his bathroom.

Meanwhile
You were in your room getting dressed for school. Just when you finished putting on your skirt, Jimin barged into your room and hurriedly walked towards you.

He looked as though someone was chasing him. He pulled you to a corner in a panic and squatted down on the floor.

"Listen Y/n, I don't have much time. They are coming for me. I have to go soon." He said while catching his breath.

"Who is coming?" You asked, confused.

"Namjoon! He is here to take me back." Last night, he made a promise in exchange for weapons.

Extra information (for people who care)

Jimin is the future heir of the Park family. He was the only child until his family adopted Namjoon. Obviously they were very young when that happened. Jimin grew up spoiled whereas Namjoon was the opposite. The more responsible one, clever and more academically successful.