chapter 7

You rested your head on your knees and sat on the sidewalk, letting the hollowness eat you. You somehow managed to get this far but the pain was getting unbearable so you couldn’t walk anymore. 

You couldn't see anything due to the heavy rain and there was not a single car or a soul on the road to help you. You were tired and drenched from head to toe. But you didn't care, at least you were free from him now. He will no longer follow you.

Just then you saw light coming towards you. A few seconds later, a black car stopped in front of you and someone hurriedly walked towards you with an umbrella. 

"Y/n!!" A worried voice appeared. Your eyes widened when you saw the person.

Hot tears started flowing down your cheeks non stop. Why? Why is he here again? You thought. 

"Y/n, are you okay?" Taehyung worriedly said and raised his hand to touch you but you moved away. 

"Why? Why are you here? Why won’t you leave me? I gave you what you wanted then why?!" You broke down in betrayal.

You really believed that he would leave you after you had s*x with him but why was he here now again?

Taehyung could swear he felt his heart crack. "What are you talking about? I came here because I love you and I was worried about you." Taehyung said.

"No, you are lying. You just wanted to have s*x with me!" You said.                                  

Taehyung's eyes widened and he panicked, "No, that's not true. I love you, Y/n." He said and tried to touch you once again but this time you let him.

You were so tired that you had no energy to argue anymore. You're lying. You said inside your head.

Taehyung held you in embrace while you just sobbed hard. "Let's get inside the car. If you stay in the rain for too long, you're gonna get sick." He said and carried you to the car. 

Inside the car, he kept you in his lap and wrapped you with a blanket. He started wiping your shivering body with the blanket and you just rested your head on his chest and closed your eyes. 

You were too exhausted to care anymore. Tears never stopped streaming down our eyes, you were just so frustrated but you were too weak. There was nothing you could do.

"Let's go." Taehyung said to Jungkook who was watching you two quietly. "Where are we going?" He asked. "The mansion-" you cut him off.                                      

"I wanna go home." You said with not a single emotion in your voice. "But you are drenched and you haven't eaten anything. We should go back first." Taehyung said.

"I wanna go home, please." You looked at him with your teary red eyes. That moment, Taehyung's heart shrank. You were broken and it was all his fault. He regretted everything.

"Fine. Jungkook, make sure to drive slowly." "Yes, sir." Jungkook said and started driving. The car soon arrived in front of your house. Taehyung helped you get out of the car. 

You slowly walked inside the house stumbling. He watched you get in your house and waited for you to turn around but you didn't. After you got it, his face dropped and he got in the car. "Let's go." 

Inside your house                           
"Why are you so late?" Your dad asked without taking his eyes off the TV. "It's raining outside and I forgot my umbrella so I decided to wait until it stopped raining but it didn’t." 

You lied. Honestly you were trying really hard to suppress your sobs and you were so thankful that your dad didn't notice. 

"Make sure to take your umbrella next time. What if you get sick? You're gonna miss so many classes. Now go take a shower and come have dinner." He said with his eyes still glued to the TV. 

"Okay." You said before closing your bedroom door. As soon as you closed the door, tears started bawling out of your eyes. After an hour, you walked out, stumbling. 

"What happened?" Your dad asked. 
"I tripped on my way back home." You said. "Are you 5? Can't even walk properly. The roads are slippery on rainy days. You should have been careful. Now come have dinner." Your dad scoffed. You nodded.

Next day                                           
*knock knock* Your dad knocked on your door and opened it. "Hey, you are gonna be late for school." You peeked your head out of the blanket and said, "Can I stay home today? I don't feel well." 

"Fine. Take care of the house. I am going out." He said and walked out. You lied about being sick. The truth is you weren't ready to face him again. You just felt like you would start crying if you saw his face again. 

At Taehyung's office                       

"She didn't go to school today?" Taehyung asked. "No." Jungkook replied. Taehyung gloomily stared at the papers in front of him. Jungkook looked at him and bit his inner cheeks in rage. He had been acting this way since yesterday. 

"Tell me, what's your deal? You are like this because of that girl, aren’t you? You got what you wanted so now why are you still chasing her? What's so special about her? You have been after her, since you saw her at the nightclub for the first time." Jungkook said. He was so done with his hyung acting like this. 

"You are wrong. That was not the first time I saw her." Taehyung said, smiling sadly. "Huh? What do you mean?" Jungkook suddenly calmed down and asked in confusion. 

Hey, its the author 👋
I just wanted to tell that I might not be able to publish next chapters for 2 weeks or so because of my exams. I will be back after 2 weeks. 🙏