chapter 10

"Then stay away from me." His heart crashed into a million pieces. He looked at you, shocked, only to see tears flowing uncontrollably down your cheeks. 

"Anything but that."

"But I don't wanna be with you anymore. You scare me. I'm scared of you." You covered your face and started bawling.

Taehyung bit his lips and pulled you into a hug. He hated to see you like this and not be able to do anything. He wrapped his arms around you securely.

"I promise I will never scare you again. Just give me a last chance. If… if I ever hurt you again, I will let you go. So please just give me this last chance. I will go crazy without you. I will lose my mind." He begged.

Then a flashback played in the back of your head. The time when you lost your mom, your dad's heart was scattered.

He went mad. He changed. It took him years to cope with her death. He suffered a lot and you saw it with your own eyes. 

Taehyung pulled away to look at you when he noticed that your sobs had quietened down. He looked at you and scrunched his eyebrows softly.

Your eyes were brimming with tears but you made not a single sound. You looked at him. 

My dad went crazy after losing mom because he loved her. Why would he go crazy after losing me? He doesn't even love me. You thought.

"Do you love me?" You asked all of a sudden. "Yes, I love you." He answered without hesitation.

"Then why did you hurt me? *sob*" Why are you lying? You don't love me. You were so tired of this.

Taehyung stayed silent for a while before talking. "That's because I am a monster. I was blinded by jealousy. I don’t know how to love. For me, love is just sex. But I know there is more than that. I want to experience it with you. So please forgive me." Taehyung rested his forehead on your shoulder and held you by his shaky hands.

You were shocked by his words. You didn't know what to say. So you just stood against the wall and stared into the space. After some time, Taehyung looked up at you when you didn't move or make a noise. 

Your eyes were almost closed and your cheeks were wet from the tears. He quickly touched your forehead to find it hot. You were having a fever. He quickly picked you up in bridal style and rushed to the infirmary. 

"She passed out because of tiredness. Nothing to worry about. She just needs some rest." The doctor said and left.

Taehyung sadly caressed your warm cheeks. What have I done? 

Just then Jungkook entered. "Let's take her home. Make sure her dad isn't home." He ordered. Jungkook nodded and walked away.

Timeskip
When you woke up, you found yourself in your room with a black blazer covering you. You slowly sat up and looked at the blazer.

Flashback from a few hours ago played in your head. You remembered his words.

"I am a monster. I was blinded by jealousy. I don’t know how to love. For me, love is just sex. But I know there is more than that. I want to experience it with you. So please forgive me."

What should I do? Is it okay for me to forgive him? Is it okay for me to not forgive him? You closed your eyes and rested your back on the head board.

_________________________________________

I think I'm gonna post short parts from now on.
Because it's hard to write a lot at once.
I hope that's okay.