chapter 14

Next day (Morning) 
You searched for it everywhere but you couldn't find it. Just then the maid from yesterday came into your room and saw you standing in the middle of the room.

"Oh, you are already awake. I came to wake you up. Would you like to have your breakfast now?" She asked, cheerful.

"Umm… have you seen my school uniform? It was in my bag yesterday…" you asked. "Oh right, your uniform! I washed it and ironed it. Let me get it for you." She left and came back with your uniform.

"Here, get ready and come downstairs for breakfast. Master is waiting for you." She gave you a warm smile and left.

You quickly got dressed and walked downstairs. When you reached the dining area, you saw Taehyung sipping his tea at the dining table. You avoided this eye contact and sat down as well. 

Another maid came in with your breakfast. You looked down at your breakfast and your mouth started watering.

Your stomach was empty since yesterday so you immediately dug in. Taehyung watched you eat and smiled unconsciously.

After you were done eating, Taehyung stood up from his seat catching your attention. "Come on, I will drop you to school." He walked outside and you followed him with your bag. 

In the car, you sat next to him while Jungkook drived. The atmosphere in the car was really awkward. You hadn't talked to Taehyung since yesterday. You fidgeted with the hem of your skirts.

"I have decided that I won't visit you during lunch anymore. One of my men will bring you homemade warm food from now on. Eat properly okay?" He asked. You nodded while staring out of the window. 

<Outside your school>
Taehyung and you walked out of the car. "Have a nice day. I will see you after school." He cupped your face and pecked your forehead lovingly. Your face started burning, you didn't say anything and started hurrying away. 

<At Taehyung's office>
Taehyung rubbed his temples as he scanned through the papers. "Ahh… I miss her already." Just then Jungkook walked into the office.

"I want you to put cameras in Y/n's classroom." He ordered without taking his eyes off the papers in his hand. "Hm. It will be done by tomorrow." Jungkook simply answered and Taehyung nodded satisfied.

<At school>
You walked in your class and sat down on your seat. "Hey, how did it go?" Rose asked about Taehyung's house. "It was okay…" you replied.

"Wait… that pervert didn't make you sleep with him, did he?" Rose asked with fire in his eyes. "No, he didn't." "That's good. WAIT DID HE MAKE YOU SLEEP IN THE BASEMENT??!!" Rose asked with more anger.

You sighed. "No. You are watching too many movies." "I was just worried, okay" rose pouted. "He gave me a room for myself. It was as big as my apartment. Honestly, it was scary at night. I couldn't fall asleep but-" you stopped talking.

Rose looked confused. "But?!" 'He came in and I wasn't scared anymore.' You thought. "Hey but what-" Rose was cut off by the bell. 

<Few minutes before lunch>
You were concentrating in your class when you heard your classmates whispering. "Hey look, they are here for her again."

You looked outside the door and saw the bald guy standing with a bag in his hand. After a few minutes, the bell rang indicating that it was lunchtime. 

The bald guy walked towards you. "Miss Y/n, I have brought your lunch." He said. "Um… you can just put it here-" you stopped abruptly when he placed the bag and started taking out the lunch boxes from the bag and spreading them out on your desk.

You could feel all your classmates' attention towards your desk. Rose was taken back by his actions too. She watched with big eyes. After he was done opening the lunch box, a delicious aroma spread around the class.

You looked down at your desk and your eyes hurt due to all the colours in your lunch. It was colourful and looked delicious. There were noodles with vegetables, some sandwiches, a pastry and some kind of fruit juice, nuts and more. 

"Please start having your lunch before it gets cold." The baldy said. "A-aren't you gonna leave?" You stuttered due to shock. "No, it's the boss's order me not to leave until you eat." He said and stood in front of the desk.

You picked up the fork and started with the noodles. Just then you heard a whine beside you. "Aww man, I'm jealous of you. Look at your lunch and look at my lunch." Rose whined while shaking the packet of jam-filled bun.

"Well, we can share my lunch." You said and passed her your noodles. "Are you sure? He is standing right there you know." Rose said. 

"It should be fine. There are plenty." You said but you weren't sure how the baldy would react either. Rose took a bite from the noodles and you watched the bald guy's reaction carefully. 'It's fine to share.' The guy sighed internally.

<After a few minutes>
Rose and you crashed your backs against your chair. "Ah, I'm so full. There is no way this lunch is just for a single person." Rose said, looking at the remaining lunch on your desk.

"I can't eat anymore." You said while rubbing your stomach. "But there is still a lot of food left. A growing teenager should eat at least this much. Do you want me to feed you?" He said. 

You looked up at him to see if he was being serious and he was. He walked closer and grabbed the noodles with the fork and brought it closer to your face. "No." You whined and turned your face away. The guy sighed and gave up.

He pulled out a tissue from his pocket and started wiping the corner of your mouth. "A lady shouldn't eat so messily." He said. You were shocked but let him do what he was doing.

"I thought we were teenagers." Rose asked. "Yes, but you are gonna grow up to be a lady. I'm just teaching you some etiquette." He said with a straight face while packing the lunch boxes. 

Whereas you and Rose were moved by his words. "Please, make sure to finish your juice before school ends. I shall be leaving now." He said and you nodded.

After he left, Rose turned towards you. "He looks so scary and tough but he is so cool." She cheered. "Yea, he is nice." You cheered as well. 

You both looked outside the window and saw him walking towards his car. You both laughed when the students around him flinched after making eye contact with him. 

To be continued...