chapter 12

With your hands secure in Taehyung's, he walked you to your class after taking you out for lunch. He opened the classroom door and all eyes fell on you.

The teacher stopped teaching and looked in your direction. It was currently the second last class so you had missed 2 classes after lunch break. 

You slowly let go of his hand and walked towards your seat silently. You clenched your skirt when you felt the teacher's sharp gaze.

At first, the teachers scolded you for disturbing their classes but now they didn't anymore because they feared Taehyung. Now the teachers would just curse at you, internally which was obvious by the look they gave you.

"Is there something wrong?" Taehyung spoke from the door when he noticed the teacher's gaze.

The teacher flinched in surprise and looked at him with a slight panic. Meanwhile, Taehyung gave him a cold look and raised his eyebrow for an answer. 

"Ahh hahaha nothing is wrong." Your teacher gave a false laugh. Taehyung gave him a threatening look which made him clear his throat and keep quiet. Taehyung turned his gaze to you and smiled gently. He waved his hands before leaving. 

This went on for a whole month. You reached school late because he would always pick you up and take you to have breakfast. And then at lunch, he would show up and take you out.

He would even wait for you outside your school so he could take you home. And sometimes on weekends, he would show up at your house. 

Flashback
You were walking down the stairs to your apartment after helping the old lady who lived upstairs. You lived in an apartment building and all your neighbours were very friendly and helpful old ladies. They were the ones who taught you to cook and do all other household works so you thought of them as your family. 

While walking down, you stopped dead in your tracks when you saw a bald, muscular man in a black suit in front of your apartment door. You had seen him before he was one of Taehyung’s men.

You quietly started walking back upstairs without even turning around. But the bald man suddenly turned towards the stairs spotting you. 

“Sir”, he called to someone beside him. You mentally cursed and stopped walking. Then someone walked in front of the bald man.

It was Taehyung. He pulled out his shiny sunglasses from his face and smiled warmly while walking towards you. He climbed a few stairs and gently grabbed your hand. 

With a soft voice, he asked, “where were you? I was waiting for you.” fuck. You didn’t answer him because you were too busy panicking, not because you were scared of them but due to the fact that they were at your apartment.

If someone sees them and tells your dad then it would be game over. Thankfully, your dad was at his sister's place at the moment. 

Taehyung noticed that you were spacing out and sweating too much so he placed his palm on your cheeks, “are you okay?” He made you face him and looked at you worried.

“yea-” you were cut off by the old lady from upstairs. “Y/n dear here, have some cupcakes as a thankyou for helping me-” your eyes widened. Oh no no no.  You mentally panicked.

“Oh who is this young man?” she asked while staring at your hands in his. “H-he he..” your mind started going blank.

“I'm her boyfriend,” he said. “Oh!” she said in shock. You melted in shame and embarrassment.