Chapter 19

In school

"Dear students, your homeroom teacher will be absent for a few months so we have a new teacher for you." The coordinator introduced the new teacher.

"Hello students, I'm Kim Yun, you can call me Mr Yun." The person said with a smile.

Everyone looked at the young man and secretly cheered. They finally got a break from their usually stern teacher and now they even got a new teacher who was much younger and looked friendly.

The coordinator cleared his throat to get the student's to focus. "We will be having a parent-teacher meeting next week and I will let Mr Yun explain it further."

With that the coordinator nodded his head to Mr Yun and left.

"Yes, so there is gonna be a parent-teacher meeting next week. You have to give these to your parents or guardians."
He started handing out the notice to the students.

"We are having it for 3 days after school so your parents can come on the day, they are free. Did everyone understand?"

Everyone shouted "Yes, Mr Yun!!!"

Next week (in school)

During break time, you were called to the teacher's office by Mr Yun. "Y/n, are your parents coming to attend today's meeting?"

"Um… no." You replied.

"Hm okay, so plz tell them to attend tomorrow since it's the last day, alright?"

"Ugh… my dad is really busy. I don't think he will come." You replied.

It was true, your dad never attended such meetings and your previous teacher was very well aware about it too.

"Hmm… if that's the case then I will call him myself and tell him. It's your last year, this is a very important meeting. He must come." He said and started looking at the students file for your dad's number.

"No no, it's fine. I will try talking to him." You panicked.

Mr Yun raised his eyebrows at your reaction. "Okay."

Then you immediately left the room, Mr Yun fixed his glasses and stared at the students file.

Student name: Y/n
Guardian: Kim Taehyung

In classroom
Rose walked in and saw you bitting your nails. "Hey girl, what's up with this gloomy atmosphere around you."
She asked.

"Mr Yun, what's dad to attend the teacher-parent meeting. But you know he thinks these meetings are bullshit. I don't know what to do..."

"Just call Taehyung. I mean he is your guardian now, isn't he?" Rose lifted her eyebrows.

Later that day

You walked through the hallway with the "notice" in your hand. After asking a maid, you learned that Taehyung was in the second living room.

The 'second living room' was more like a luxurious storage room for beverages and cigars.

The wall of the room was covered with a glass cupboard filled with fancy bottles of alcohol.

You walked through a short hallway and stopped at the door.

The room was filled with white smoke and a foul smell of mixture of cigar and alcohol.

Inside the room, you could see to blurry figures on each sofa. It was Taehyung and Jungkook.