First day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT BTS- Well they are mafias as I said, but not those roadside normal ones, one of the top-ranked mafias. Their specialties which I forgot to add in the intro-

Namjoon- Leader, Makes plans and keeps a check over others.

Jin- Does all the work in helping his brothers, organizing the bodyguards, basically the medic in case of emergencies but a good fighter.

Suga- Hacker and fighter.

J-hope- The dealer, deals with weapons and other important materials.

Taehyung- Shooter, fighter, good at man-handling.

Jimin- Sharpshooter (sniper), technically best with arms.

Jungkook- fighting with knives and scales. Good at man-handling.

Anyways let's continue people!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>                                             ***                                                   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Y/N POV-

That guy who woke me up on the rooftop, why the hell did he have to do that!?

I had a free class right now, why did he wake me up? Gosh!

Lemme just go now, think y/n think, where shall I rest for the next one hour...Idea! I should go to the library, after all, it's been days since I last went to any library. I'm missing the scent of books. 

A/N POV- Y/n was searching for the library herself not wanting to ask anyone for help. Finally, while she was passing by two boys, who seemed to be the seniors, she heard them talking about the library, this was her chance, she started to follow them and the place she reached was so magical. The great library of the xxx university known for its antiqueness stood in front of her. She kept her head low and then went to the fiction section to search for a book to read, then she went towards an isolated area, where no one could possibly see her, and sat down reading the book. She was unaware of the people who were silently watching her every move.

By the way, the library looked somewhat like this-