Wedding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY

MORNING-

A/N POV

Y/n woke up against her will. She was damn sleepy since she had slight bad dreams which could be called nightmares and thus couldn't sleep half the night. Her back ached because she fell asleep on the couch itself. She rubbed her eyes for a clearer vision and then looked around at the wall clock. 9 AM. Shit! She cursed herself since the marriage ceremony was supposed to begin at 9.30 AM.

She broke out of her thoughts when the doorbell was heard and she jogged to check who was it.

 Soobin.

The boy was dressed elegantly, much-much better considering Y/N current look, messed up hair, as if she had been through a storm, her shirt and lower both crinkly due to the constant ruffle at night over the couch itself.

SOOBIN- What the hell Y/N? Don't tell me you woke up right now!

She just awkwardly smiled. Not realizing how cute she looked. Soobin felt at ease after seeing her smile but then glared at her.

SOOBIN- Girl get ready fast! We're gonna miss it, do you want to die?

Y/N- Give me 15 minutes, and I'll be ready. And yeah! You suit yourselves to candies, they're there on the table. I'll be back.

She ran up the stairs and went into her room. She took a quick cold water shower to get her senses back, and then wore her outfit for the day. Black tank top, black ruffed jeans, and a sequinned jacket, with boots. She even wore her favorite necklace, a simple bracelet, and a watch. She saw herself in the mirror. Not a big fan of make-up, she just applied a bit of moisturizer and lip balm. Then she brushed her hair and kept them open. She had bought a few fake blue highlights so that it would be easy to not get caught by her father. She took a last glance in the mirror and went running downstairs with her ear pods and phone. If there is something more important than her life, it was the ear pods.