Sibling love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV-

Y/N was shifted to a VIP room, for special treatment. The doctors checked her for the last time before going out and letting BTS in. The nurse was checking her oxygen level and blood pressure when BTS came in. 

NURSE- After an hour, we need to change her bandages, since her wounds were deep, the stitches need to be checked every hour or so. 

JIN- Thank you, ma'am. 

She smiled and went out after taking her clipboard with her. 

The room was pretty big, with two small stool chairs, on either side of the bed, a big couch to the left, and a big window to the right. The bed was big enough for two people, where Y/N lay. The machines stood behind it. There was a table and two cushion chairs near the window. 

As soon as BTS entered, Jimin since he had requested especially that he rest near Y/N. Suga helped him as he sat on the bed near Y/N. Jungkook sat on the stool chair near her, while Suga on the other, near Jimin. Namjoon and Jin took their place on the cushion chairs, while Taehyung and Hoseok sat on the couch after shifting it a bit near her. They looked at the girl whose face was pale, her hair no longer shiny, the blue highlights looking battered, her arms and legs full of stitches and bandages, and the big white bandage that covered her stomach, as well a part of her chest. The nurse had made her wear a simple long gown that reached her knees.

The oxygen mask covered most of her face.  

Jungkook slightly took her hand in his, which was cold, it no longer had the warmth which Jk felt the last time he held it. His eyes were red and puffy, but he did not want to cry right now when she could hear him. He wanted to hug her tight, in fact, they all wanted to, but it wasn't possible right now. Slowly and softly, Jimin kept his hand on her forehead and slightly put the hair behind her ear. He then caressed her head and looked at her as lovingly as he could. The girl who saved him and even killed the ones who hurt him. 

JUNGKOOK-  Hey carrot. Wake up, please, for this bunny...

JIMIN- Hell nah! She'll wake up for her Chim-chim...won't you mochi? 

TAEHYUNG- Hey plum! You know, you scared us back then. We were scared for what if something happened to you?  But now we're happy, that you're alright. 

SUGA- She was stronger and scarier than you guys, and now you act like you are heroes?- He said in his normal 'duh' tone. 

Hoseok chuckled a bit as he came to hear and said, 

HOSEOK- Ahoy! Sunshine! You know what, these three crackheads had been dying to see you, wake up and show them how stronger you are, we'll make fun of them together.  Hehe! I'll wait for you to wake up, and then we'll have a game.