Showtime, baby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was quiet in the meeting room. Only the typing sounds from Suga's keyboard could be heard. The others were waiting professionally. 

SUGA- Done. - He rested his head back on the chair, smirking. 

NAMJOON- What's the location?

JIMIN- Might be a fancy restaurant or a shopping mall. -He said scoffing.

SUGA- Nice one chim! Absolutely correct. Current location, xxx mall, companions altogether. 

NAMJOON- Then it's simple. Let's go. 

JIN- Wait up a second. Hobi, go and check on Y/N as well as Y/S/N. And then tell Ms. Gelle to keep an eye on the younger one. 

Hoseok nodded and went out. 

He went to Y/N's room, and saw her fast asleep, then he secretly peeked into Y/S/N's room to see her busy on her phone. He went to Ms. Gelle, 

HOSEOK- Ajhumma, me, and hyungs are going to work, please keep an eye on Y/S/N and take care of Y/N. If anything happens, let us know. 

MS. GELLE- Sure deal boys. Take care.-She knew about them being mafias.

Hoseok went back to the meeting room and through the secret door, into their weapon room. The others were choosing their own supplies, well- their own specific guns and knives. He did that too. Though he was the dealer, he knew how to fight, a bit you can say. 

JIN- Now that everything's settled, let's go.

They went out but instead of going via limo, they chose to go in a black van. The limo could have been easily recognizable. Since it was an easy mission, they did not take any guards with them. 

They reached the xxx mall and went inside. They were wearing earpieces, connected together. They had masks on so no one could make out who they are. 

SUGA- *into the earpiece* Chanel showroom, 2nd floor. -He said checking his phone, where he had the location. 

The others began making their way toward the place. Jin and Hoseok went via the backside. Suga and Namjoon through escalators, and the Maknaes via elevator. 

They began walking around and inside the channel showroom. 

SUGA- *into the earpiece* The one in the short pink dress. 

All of them (except Suga) looked around and soon their eyes set on the girl, who was wearing a short pink dress, with what seemed like pounds of make-up, and high heels she had two girls following her from behind, carrying her bags. 

Unfortunately, to their good/bad luck, Taehyung tripped over something, and his mask fell down. Since he was near the girl, who was none other than Mia, she immediately smiled sheepishly.