Ring?

BTS was sitting in their meeting room. It had been 12 hours and they were skimming through files, old documents, searching for any sort of rival of their just so that they could find anything which might relate to the present situation. Their mother had come home with them but Y/D/N had to go with the officers because it was his function and he had to get investigated. 

They weren't worried about him, their main thought was on their sister. 

Hearing a knock on the door,

JIN- Come in. 

MOM- Boys...

She called out. Her face was pale, but she was proud to see her sons working hard, trying their best to know about her missing daughter.

NAMJOON- You should take rest, mom. 

She smiled slightly, and held his nape, rubbing his forehead from behind. 

MOM- Suga.

SUGA- Yes mom.

MOM- Check for the ring, the ring I gave to Y/N this morning had a tracker. 

The others looked at her in surprise while she sighed. 

MOM- Mothers have the sense to know that something bad is coming. So i gave her the ring to wear because I felt strange. 

Suga took out his laptop and began searching after using the codes that his mother passed to him. 

JUNGKOOK- Where did you get that ring from, eomma?

MOM-  Your dad, gave it to me the day he was going on that mission. He told me to keep it with me and use it when required. If only he had worn it himself, we would've known in time and could've saved him. 

It was their dad's last mission he ever went to and never returned. He could have been alive but they didn't get to know his location soon enough and when they did it was too late. 

The boys reminisced about him, and somewhere, they had slight ignition that made them feel that nothing bad would happen. That they won't let anything happen.

MOM- I'll go, let me know if you find anything. 

She smiled before going out as they did too and then turned to Suga who was furiously tapping on his laptop as if he would break the keys.

After a few minutes, he banged the table. 

SUGA- Found it! 

NAMJOON- So what are we waiting for? Let's go!

They stood up and ran to their cars, taking separate, while Suga shared the locations on all their phones. Upon reaching it, they stopped at the crossroads, 4 diversions. 

TAEHYUNG- The location shows this area only, where the hell is Y/N?

Jin walked ahead near the center, since the road was all deserted, including the whole area, there were no cars whatsoever. He bent down and picked up a stone from beneath,

JUNGKOOK- That's carrot's watch and the ring!

SUGA- That's why it was showing this location!

HOSEOK- Let's search around, maybe we'll find something more!

They searched around but found nothing. However, 

JIMIN- Are you sure they were here?
JUNGKOOK- If they didn't then how come we get the watch and ring?

TAEHYUNG- HEY!
He called from the second crossroad.

They went to him to see,

JIN- That's the mask we saw the people wearing the CCTV footage!