Let's go!

Just as Christmas passed, the next thing was New year. The Kims had decided to spend it on their farmhouse, which was supposedly in the countryside. Y/N had heard about it but never really asked. Now that it was the topic, the next day after Christmas, she had heard her mother talking to her assistant. Only Y/N and Ms. Kim were at home since the boys had gone saying they had work. 

Y/N- Mom, sorry to disturb, but did I hear right? You're going somewhere for the new year?

MOM- It's not just me, sweety, we all are going. 

Y/N- Where?

MOM- To our farmhouse in the countryside. Tomorrow. I thought it'd be a surprise for everyone, but now that you know, don't tell others, alright?
Y/N- Sure sure, I won't. But how will we go?

MOM- You see, it's been around 10 years since we last visited the place, but there are caretakers living there, so I was just checking whether the house was in fine condition or not. And now that I've got the report, I thought why not celebrate New Year's eve there? What do you say? We'll go via camp van, in the morning, and return a day after celebrating the eve. 

Y/N- It's just...like whoaa! I promise I won't tell others, but I'm excited. Hehe. Shall I pack right now? Because Hyungs and TXT aren't here yet...

MOM- I think you can. 

Y/N- Alright, mum. 

.

.

.

BTS and TXT were standing in the underground basement of their mafia base. It was hidden and that's why they decided to come here in this much snow since there was still snowing outside. In front of them was the newly created torcher room. 

JIN- Shall we start with the check? 

NAMJOON- But where's the experiment dummy?

JIMIN- Hyung, I have it. Yeonjun, come with me. 

Yeonjun nodded and they went together. A few minutes later they came in with a certain person whose face was covered with cloth, hands tied. They threw him to the ground in front of them. 

TAEHYUNG- Jimin-ah! You did it! 

Jimin chuckled. 

JUNGKOOK- Jimin-sssi! You got brain cells. How did you think of it?

NAMJOON- Maybe he got his jams. 

JIMIN- Hyung! Stop teasing me! 

KAI- But looking at this person, he's no less than a dummy.

SUGA- Wake him up and let's start with experiments. 

Yeonjun nodded, and Soobin bent next to him. Soobin held the man, while Jun removed the cloth from his face. They made him sit on a chair in the middle of the room, and then tied him back. Yeonjun pressed the button, that was on the keyboard in front of him. The blue button. 

A pipe emerged from the ceiling, as cold water with ice cubes poured down, waking the man up. It took some moments before the man began to shriek. 

Who was it?

(Author's sorry, not sorry)

OLI- Ahh! Who is ittt!!! Ahh my skinnn!!! My precious face!!!!

(Author banged her head on the laptop screen)

(Laptop's alright, but the author wants to murder the character.)

Oli opened his/her eyes properly.

 (I won't call him gay, nope, that's disrespect to Gays *understand the sarcasm*. I respect the LGBT community, I stand with them, and I would always want them to be treated as equally as we treat each other. I respect them and hold up with their morals. I'd say, love them too, cause they're human like us and they deserve everything.)