Sad?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was in the hospital, in front of the ICU. It had been 2 hours already since Y/N was taken to the ICU, and the doctors were inside. Now and then nurses rushed in and out of the room, but no one asked them anything as they all were waiting for the doctor to arrive. 

On the benches, Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting. Both were crying but Jungkook's condition was worse since he was sobbing badly. Taehyung, while side-hugging the Maknae, was shedding tears, without any noise. Jin had come back after filling up the required papers. He looked at both the boys, controlling himself, he patted their heads, while Jk stood up and hugged him tightly. 

JUNGKOOK- She'll be a-alright h-hyung, r-right?- his voice trembled as he looked up, the doe eyes, heavy with unshed tears, puffy and red. 

Jin wasn't sure himself, but he didn't want to break down like that. He patted Jungkook's head,

JIN- Shh, Koo. She'll be alright! 

TAEHYUNG- Our plum is s-strong, Koo... - He said wiping his tears.

Jungkook had grown too close to her in just a few days, since being the same age, they had spent the most time with each other. Besides, he was the one who couldn't stay strong in such times when his loved ones got hurt.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was with his mother, who was shifted to the VIP ward, since she had fainted. The doctor checked her up and said that it was because of shock. Of course, she saw both her daughters in a way that can haunt someone easily, but still, she handled it well for she was stronger, and she had seen these things ever since she married BTS's father. 

Suga and Hoseok were with Jimin, who was still unconscious. Though according to the doctors he was alright and was given a sleeping shot since he insisted on staying up to know about Y/N, he have to stay here for two days at least since he had lost blood due to his head injury and they wanted to keep him under check, to see whether there were any signs of concussion. 

Everyone was tense, Y/N was still in the ICU, and there was no news about her. Jungkook and Taehyung slept on the bench, while Jk's head was on his hyung's shoulder, they were tired both due to fighting as well as due to crying. Jin was sitting with his head in his hands, now that the Maknaes were sleeping, his tears were dropping down, slowly. He thought like, he failed to protect the girl, whom he had once promised to. He was feeling like he wasn't enough, that Jimin was also in this condition because of him. Since he was the eldest, it was normal for him to feel like that, as he had always acted like the mother of the group. 

He was sniffing silently when he felt a side-hug. 

HOSEOK- Don't cry Jin Hyung. 

Just then Namjoon came there. 

NAMJOON- Mum is awake. She wants to see--- Jin Hyung are you crying? - He asked looking at Jin. 

Jin simply wiped his tears and shook his head. Suga just did a simple shake of his head and Namjoon understood.