Time to Celebrate!

It was December, near to Christmas. Everyone was having the time of their lives. Since their school was on a break, they had received their results, declaring they all passed with good grades. The rest of the TXT had taken admission too, in the same school and college. The environment was fun enough. Since it was cold and snowy, mornings were cozy and sweet, with games, talks, and random works, afternoons went in snow fights and planning for the eve, evenings with walks and trips to the parks, nights were warm, watching movies, and laughing. Ms. Kim sometimes stayed with the kids otherwise she worked, Jin and Namjoon helping, just so that she could take a big holiday leave for the end of the month. 

Coming to surprises, Taehyung and Y/N had made plans formerly, regarding almost everyone. Though the day when Y/N wanted to go out, alone, it was cause she knew she wanted to do something special, but since it wasn't possible, she and Taehyung had made out a rough sketch, over everything that they wanted to make the year-end better and much more joyous. 

Yoenjun and Y/N had grown close enough, to talk personally, laugh, and enjoy. And Y/N had actually come with the idea to help him and he help her to get Christmas presents for the family. 

Today, it was just another day, except for the difference that groups in the house were divided. Half of them were going to get the Xmas tree, the rest half, the ornaments and other decorations. Though the workers could have brought it, they wanted it to be done by the family. Another thing, after getting the decorations and stuff, they'd be going in pairs to get the gifts. Not so surprising, Y/N and Yeonjun would be going together. They were together in the car, Kai, Jungkook, Yeonjun, and Y/N. Just like this, Ms. Kim, Jin, Hoseok, and Soobin, Boemgyu, Namjoon, Suga, and Hoseok, Taehyung, and Taehyun together. (Both tae/tea), and a minivan of two bodyguards, who'd hold the things. (Rich af)

At the shopping center, (IDK, WHAT YOU'D CALL IT!) half straightly went to get the tree, the rest half to get the decoration supplies. 

Y/N- Tree, done. Santa, done. Reindeer, done. 

JUNGKOOK- Santa, and Reindeer? 

Y/N- Haha, welp, these small toys, you know just wait and watch, you'd be mesmerized to see the tree when I complete its decoration. 

KAI- Sure, we will nonna. 

Y/N- Kai's the best brother. -she grinned.

JUNGKOOK-  What did you say?-he pouted.

Y/N-  Snowflakes, done. We need a lot still, let me give half of the list to Tae's. 

She went to both of the boys who were looking through the small canes. 

TAEHYUN- Hey, nonna? Do you need anything?

Y/N- This is the list of supplies you need to gather up. Taetae, can you tell Jinnie hyung to get gingerbread houses too? And I'll tell Chim to get the candies. 

TAEHYUNG- Sure deal, plum. 

Y/N- *on the call* Hey chim-chim? 

SUGA- Hmm?

Y/N- Hii meow hyungie! -she said, controlling laugh on hearing the groan from the other side* 

SUGA- What is it?

Y/N- Can you pleaseeee get candies for the gingerbread houses? 

SUGA- Uh uh, I will.
Y/N- Okay, see ya!

YEONJUN- Y/N-ah, are these stars okay?

Y/N- Yupp, Jun. Stars and Bells, done. 

ON THE OTHER SIDE,

JIN- Mom, this big tree is enough, 11 feet, isn't it?

MOM- Yeah. It's alright, Jin. 

SOOBIN- We need small ones too, don't we?