Bonding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV- 

NEXT DAY

Y/N woke up to the chirping of birds and bright light. She groaned and turned to her side. She then kept a pillow on her face and was about to fall back asleep when she heard the door open. She didn't look at all but instead began dozing off. However soon enough someone removed the pillow as well as the sheets away from her. She whined. 

Y/N- Let me sleep, for god's sake!- she murmured.

JUNGKOOK- Wake up carrot! Come on.

Y/N was busy dozing off. Jungkook went near her and made her sit up. She sat at first but then fell asleep on his shoulder. He held her shoulders and was about to wake her up again when he heard her mumbling. 

Y/N- Let me just stay like this kookie, please...

He smiled and held her close. Within seconds she hugged him like there was no tomorrow and snuggled into him more. He hugged her back. After a few minutes, she fell asleep again and this time, Jungkook felt drowsy himself. He laid down, cuddling with his sister and they both continued their sleep. 

Lazy people. 

TIME PASS

Jin and the others were waiting for Y/N and Jungkook to arrive. They planned on not sending Y/N to school today because of two reasons. 

JIN- Let her stay at home today cause she's still injured and besides we don't want her to doubt the absence of Mia because it will surely be obvious that Mia isn't present. 

The others nodded. They waited a bit more.

NAMJOON- Why aren't they here yet? 

JIN- I told Jungkook to wake her up though. -He said confused. 

TAEHYUNG- What if they are fighting or something? 

SUGA- Instead of wasting time, let's go and check. 

They followed Suga to Y/N's room and saw that the door was already open. They entered and their jaws dropped. 

The sight in front of them was something like this-