Movie Night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV-

Y/N woke up when someone knocked on her door. She looked at the clock with half-closed eyes and it showed 7 PM. She had been sleeping straight for two hours. Then another knock was heard. 

She went to the door, still rubbing her eyes, and opened it. There stood Namjoon and Hoseok. 

NAMJOON- Evening Y/N. -He said smiling showing his dimples. 

Y/N looked at Hoseok to see him smile too, giving his sunshine smile. She was so surprised that she rubbed her eyes and then pointed at herself. 

Namjoon and Hoseok tried to bite back their threatening laughs. 

HOSEOK- Yes you Y/N. We're here for you. 

This was now getting too much. Them? Here! For her? She pinched her arm very hard turning the skin red and,

NAMJOON- This isn't a dream Y/N-iee! 

Her eyes fully opened and that's when she looked at their top to bottom. 

They were humans, not spirits since she could see their perfectly aligned feet. 

HOSEOK- Y/N we got some important thing to talk about, please come with us after freshening up. We'll wait for you in the movie room. 

Y/N- But--

NAMJOON- No buts Y/N, we'll be waiting, please be there as and when you freshen up. 

With that, they turned around and went away, while Y/N was still repeating the words in her head. Still confused, she went inside her bathroom and got freshened up within 10 minutes. She wore this- 

She looked at herself in the mirror and shook her head a bit, seeing herself looking like a human teddy

She looked at herself in the mirror and shook her head a bit, seeing herself looking like a human teddy. She then went out of her room towards the movie room. She entered and saw it was all dark. However, since she had opened the room, all light was falling behind her making her look cute and pretty at the same time. The boys were all dressed up and sitting but since it was dark, it was difficult for Y/N to make out their figures clearly. She turned towards the light switch and turned it on. As the lights were on, the sight in front of Y/N was so hard to believe that her eyes almost popped out of the socket, she gasped and looked around.