Fakeness?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV

Y/S/N reached home and was successful in reaching her room without getting caught or anything. She was happy, smiling like an idiot and thinking about what she'll be doing. 

Soon enough she heard the chaos in the house, which could possibly mean one thing, BTS and her 'sissy' were here back from school. She immediately went downstairs after putting some glycerin drops in her eyes to fake a few tears.

IN THE LIVING ROOM-

BTS and Y/N arrived from school and all of them flopped on the couch. Y/N had her eyes closed but she fluttered them open when she felt someone hugging her tightly. She looked only to see her sister hugging her. She seemed like she was sobbing. Y/N was beyond shocked and BTS was too. They looked at the sisters, confused about what was happening. 

Y/N- Y/S/N? W-what happened?

Y/S/N- I'm sorry unnie! I'm really very sorry! I understood all my mistakes! It was all my fault! I'm sorry!

She was 'crying' pretty bad and Y/N felt bad too. She never really could handle people in front of her crying. Though she acted cold, that doesn't mean she didn't have feelings, she just likes to hide them.

Y/N- Uhh i-it's alright, please stop crying...

She said while patting her 'sobbing' sister's back. 

Y/S/N- Will you forgive me unnie?- Y/S/N looked up with teary eyes, blinking them rapidly. 

Y/N- Ohh-mm yeah.

Y/S/N- Thanks unnie! I love you and I missed you so freaking much!!

Y/N felt her lips slowly curving upwards into a genuine smile. She felt like she was on cloud nine now that she had her sister back with her. BTS saw her smile and somehow they felt relieved but deep inside they had a doubt. They were mafias and unlike others, they could easily sense if something was wrong. No matter how much foolishness they'd done till now, this time they won't believe what they see. They decided to ignore it for the time being, for they were here right now and nothing could possibly go wrong in their presence. 

Y/S/N broke the hug and then turned around to see BTS looking at her. She wiped her 'tears' and went in front of them. 

Y/S/N- Oppas, I know I've done really wrong and I understood that it wasn't supposed to happen. I'm sorry, I really am, and please forgive me as unnie did. 

-Her tone was sort of a bit weird for BTS, for she seemed more like ordering rather than being guilty of her own actions. Brushing it off, 

JIN- It's alright. -He looked around at the boys and then spoke again, - Well, till the time you know what's right and what's wrong, it's okay. You seem to be regretting, and so we'd forgive you this once.